Chapter 21: Creepypasta Academy (Part 1)

Alice sits on her throne as the others do their daily duties around her. She sits calmly on her throne, tapping her foot happily and rests her chin on her left palm. Her smile is wide as she spies on Harlie, Gluttony, Blood, Broken, and Scarlet. She giggles, and shakes her head.

"Looks like Raven's found me. Those cowards couldn't handle me, so they summoned her. Well, I suppose a little bit of a challenge is always fun. Even if it's that fucking bitch!" Alice says, as her eyes flash red in anger. Her smile tightens, but remains in place. Laughing Jack casts a glance at Alice who is very rarely ever angered to such a point.

"Hey, why so serious?" Alice had questioned a little girl about her age, who is sitting all alone on a swing, wearing her school uniform. "Raven, Raven, turn that frown upside down." Alice giggles skipping around her. She stops in front of her, their faces inches away. 

"You are being noisy, Alice. It brings unnecessary attention to us." Raven says in a monotone. Alice is taken aback by the little girl who knew her name. Alice pulls at Raven's bang to see her face. Alice's eyes open wide in shock as she sees that Raven's face is exactly like hers, only there is no emotion in her eyes. Alice can't see anything in her. She fills a chill cross through her as Raven keeps her gaze locked with hers.

Alice pulls out a knife, and aims for Raven's heart. Alice stabs her heart, but not even a wince of pain crosses Raven's eyes. They remain dull and unfeeling. As if she were tired. Alice loses her smile for once, and clenches her teeth tightly. Raven tilts her head to the side, and pulls the knife away, while gripping Alice's wrist. Her hand becomes bone and then dust as does the knife.

"Evil is eternal. Good is a goal. Insanity is preventable. Sorrow is optional. Death is inevitable. Do not break the cycle." Raven says, confusing Alice, who sees that her hand won't regenerate like it usually does. "Goodbye." Raven whispers before coming off the swing, walking away as the school bell rings. Alice squints as shadows envelope the child whose silhouette seems to grow before it vanishes. 

"Oh, no, Raven. Not this time. I can finally destroy you. Especially now that my plan has come to life. They're all gone, except for my slaves and my play things. Come. . .I dare you." Alice giggles, and looks up at the blood red sky that began to shine as the morning sun rose. The black sun. Her grin broadens and she closes her eyes. "But for now, lets break their hearts." Alice opens her eyes in her dorm room, getting out of bed as she's surrounded by her servants.

"Good morning, Alice. We're ready to begin." Yuki smiles psychotically and lets a short chuckle escape. Alice sighs content and slowly stands up from her bed. They back up to let her walk to her dorm door. 

"You all remember your targets, correct?" She looks back over her shoulder at all of them.

"We'll take care of Gluttony and Scarlet and prevent them from going near Lost Silver." Eyeless Jack says and Carrie nods her head in agreement. Yuki giggles and nods her head, ready to cause absolute harm, her arms are around Hoodie who is worried under his mask. He doesn't say anything though.

"I'll blow them up for getting in your way, Alice! I want the yummy treats you have for me!" Carrie giggles as she hugs Jason's arm. He just smiles as he looks ahead at Alice.

"Yeah, I'll lead Blood and Broken to my fun carnival! They can watch the show and never get to see BEN and Masky ever again." Laughing Jack chuckles as he prepares for his opponents. "It's a place without electronics, so she can't run away." 

"Only for you, m'lady will I force myself to work beside this stupid clown." Zalgo casts a disgusted glance at Laughing Jack. The monochromatic clown glares back at him, but his grin doesn't falter.