Chapter 1: Welcome New Students

In the darkness only a single path can be seen thanks to the headlights of a black limousine driving up a winding path. Inside the vehicle are four young women that sit in silence. They all do their own thing to avoid communicating with each other. Those who have nothing to entertain themselves with just sit there, looking out of the windows or have their eyes closed.

The girl with bubblegum pink hair and blue streaks, that was looking out of the window manages to see the silhouette of a gothic building through the high trees. There are no real details to it from so far.

A voice through the small speakers in the back of the limo where all the girls are at finally comes through. It sounds so loud after there was a long period of silence.

"This is your driver speaking, we shall be arriving at the academy in ten minutes."

Silence once again fills the limo as the girls try to look out of the windows, trying to find the location of their destination. When their eyes come across the building, they stare at it. Watching it come into view, the moon light illuminating parts of it. Showing off a dark gray color that looks pitch black in the shadows.

The limo pauses at the gates of the Academy, they open inward at a slow pace. The driver goes through before the gates fully get a chance to open. They drive around an enormous fountain across the gate and across the front door of the academy.

The brunette with a hood over her head opens the door she sat beside and steps out as soon as the limo parks. Her hands go to her pocket, pulling her hood down so it doesn't slide off as she looks up at the Academy before them. She is followed by the other girls who only hear her hum in awe as they too look up at the enormous building.

Once they are out and their bags placed at their sides, the limo seems to just go away on its own. The limo driver doesn't react at all and just makes his way to the front door, ringing the doorbell. He waits at the door, even when it opens abruptly, pulling him into darkness.

"What the?!" A blond girl with purple and pink streaks comments in shock as they all watch that happen. No girl moves as the darkness is filled with light and at the end they see a figure. Their vision adjusts to the sudden light of the entrance.

"Welcome students to a wonderful time at Creepypasta Academy. I am your guide and teacher, Mr. Scare." A short, goblin like, well suited monster says to the first new four arrivals of Creepypasta Academy. Their expressions all shift as they react differently to the appearance of the creature before them.

"Where did our limo driver go?" Finally, they all get to hear the question that was on their minds, it is asked by the cotton candy haired girl. Her voice is soft and holds what can be described as a lovely melody in her voice. It is easy to tell that she has the voice of a singer.

"Don't worry about it. Unless you ladies decided to waste our time and want to leave?" No one responds to Mr. Scare's taunt. "Excellent, then please follow me. Do watch yourself from your fellow classmates roaming the halls."

They walk through the place. None really speaking to each other. They just walk along observing the other monsters, animal like creatures, and human looking creatures. They barely hear Mr. Scare describe rooms they go by and what their purpose is. The girls are just not interested in being some sort of students in a weird school. No one really knows why there would be a school at all for creatures and beings like them.

Yet they are all there. They accepted a mysterious invitation, be that out of curiosity or boredom. They went there, all holding this sense of power, like they can't be taken down. That they were once alone in their world, having fun victimizing the people in their towns, cities, etc. Now they see that there are more of them. More than they even realized. Those horror stories they've come across are real.