Ch.27

I woke up with Adams arm draped over my waist. I tried to pry out of his arms but they just got tighter every time. After the fifth time I just screamed and he jumped up and got in a protective stance in front of me he looked around and saw no one then turned around and looked at me.

"What the hell SK"

"Well you didn't wanna let me go so I screamed anyways I need to get ready and leave. It's late"

His eyes turned back and he lunged at me.

"NO YOU CANT LEAVE....MINE"

"Dude chill I'm not leaving I am just going out to the mall with the guys ."

"Ohhh ummmm sorry"

"Do you want to come"

He looked socked at first then grinned "yea"

"Ok get ready were leaving for lunch at five guys"

Then I got took a shower and got ready into a red mid thigh dress with a sweetheart neckline. I got some black wedges to go with it and put on some eyeliner and mascara. I straightens my hair and put on my PINK perfume from VS. I grabbed my black MK bag and put my stuff inside. I grabbed a few bands (stacks of hundreds) and put them in there to to go to the mall.

I walked downstairs and outside where the guys were waiting dressed as thugs as usual I swear they want people to be even more scared of them than they already were. And Adam was dressed in a red flannel and black joggers with red and black Jordan's.he looks hot. Like a Hollister model. Jesus SK stop staring before he catches you. Aaannnndddddd to late. He smirked at me then looked me up and down and growled loud.

"Go change NOW"

"Nope"

"Now SK don't defy me"

"I said no what's wrong with this I look hot. Right guys" I looked at smokey, jax,hayes,Eli, and Andy who came the others couldn't.

"Yes"

"Definitely"

"Sexy"

"Smokin"

"Beautiful"

Adam growled and they shut up.

"No only I should see you like that"

"Ohhhh boy you must be tripping look I can dress however TF I want. Shit I could go naked if I wanted. So calm the hell down and get TF in the car before I leave you here" I said. The guys stayed quite waiting for Adam to respond.

He just growled and got in the car. I smiled and got in the drivers seat. The others got in the huge SUV. Fuck smokey and jax left me alone with him.

I started the car and drove. We both stayed silent the whole ride there the only sound is the radio playing and me sometimes singing along to a few songs. I parked and we got out I was immediately tackled into a hug by smokey.

"Never leave me alone with them again they were so annoying and picking on me the whole way." He says pretending to cry. He mind linked me to play along so I did. I pretended to get mad.

"WHO?"

"All of them" he sniffles.

I glared at them and they started to back up with evey step I took they took one back until they were trapped in between me and the SUV they came in.

Jax looked scared the most because he knows how I get when I get mad.

"SK he's lying we weren't even doing anything to him"