Ch.22

I woke up around 11:30 pm and went to the kitchen level. I walked in to see jax stuffing his face with twinkies and Erica eating cake.

They both greeted me with a head nod and continued to eat. Pigs.

I got a beer and sat down. Then I was joined by jax who brought out the whole 36 pack. I chuckled.

He grinned "remember our drinking motto" I nodded

Then we both said "we drink to get drunk" then we chuckled.

"Ya know I miss the old us back when we were still in the #1 pack with no worries well except for the gang and other shit but back when well I guess when u didn't have a mate SK." Jax finally said we were on our sixth beer.

I swished my bottle around "yea bro so do I but what can we do he already marked me once I put a mark on him and we mate I'll be presented as Luna then we'll have to live in the main pack house and do all the shit as Luna and alpha. Do you think I want that no but that's what the moon goddess chose for me and I can't defy her. Plus maybe you'll find your mate soon and so will smokey then we'll all have mates then we won't spend any time with each other." I said sadly.

Jax scoffed "no SK no matter what mate I have I'll always have time for you and smokey I won't let no bitch run me."

"It's true" I heard a voice behind me. I turned around to see smokey with another 36 pack and a bottle of Hennessy. Ohh and don't forget the weed.

He got three shot glasses out of the pantry and sat down pouring them. He passed them to us.

"He's right SK no matter what we'll always have time for each other it's always been us against the world and it always will be even when we have families and are old and wrinkly. We'll always have time for each other." Smokey said.

I smiled and rose my shot glass "to our friendship may it last forever til death due us part"

They laughed and rose their shot glasses "to our friendship"

We drank. That's what we did until 2 am we sat there drank and smoked.

---

I woke up with a slight head ache ahhh I must've gotten fucked up out of my mind for this to happen. Ya see when wolves get drunk a slight headache to us is a massive hangover to humans so I guess you can say we're fuck'n lucky. And I'm sleeping on top of jax on a table with smokey passed out next to us. Seems accurate enough to me.

I got up and went to my room I went in my closet and got out a red lace top with some leather skinny jeans and some black wedges. I took a shower and got ready. I put on my leather jacket and went in the Elevator I walked out side to see smokey and jax dressed and putting gas in the car. I got in and put on my ray-bans. They hopped in and we left. Hehe Adams gonna be mad when we get there.

I drove into a mc Donald's drive through.

P: hello welcome to mc Donald's may I take your order.

Me: yea umm can I get a 10 piece chicken nugget with large fries and a large sweet tea

P:okay any thing else

S: can I get a large Big Mac meal with a coke

P:oaky will that be all

J: umm no can you double those orders

P:okay so two orders of each thing

J: Yes thanx

P:okay is that it

Me: umm can I also get about six of your fruit and yogurt parfaits

P: ok so *reapeats order*

Me:yea

P:okay that will be $39.69 (?) at the second window thank you have a nice day

I payed and they gave me the food and drinks. I parked in the parking lot.

Jax was about half way done when I parked.

I looked at him "how can you eat like a cow and not get fat"

He smirked "idk I work out"

Smokey scoffed "yea and I only smoke one blunt a day"

We bursted out laughing.

We were almost home so I drove fast.

When I got there Adam was destroying things and there were a bunch of pack worriors there.

I parked and we hopped out of the car. Adam sniffed the air and snapped his head torwards me. He ran torward me and I felt it before I realized it he slapped me.