Chapter 4- YOUR DEAD

I woke up in max's arms warm and cozy. I wish that max could be my mate but sadly I have this mate that thought it was ok to cheat on his mate. Oh joy blessed from the moon goddess herself. I got out of max's arms careful to avoid waking him up. I walked downstairs and to the kitchen and got out waffle mix, bacon and eggs. While they were almost done I felt arms wrap around me and knew they weres max's since he still had my sent. I grabbed two plates and served them. I gave one to max and sat down at the table with max across from me.

"Did you sleep well beautiful" he says happily

"Yea how about u" I reply

"Great with you in my arms" he stated happy

"Good can you drop me off at home" I reply sadly

"Hey baby why the sad face" he said worriedly

" I have to go back max I don't want to" I state sadly

"It's gonna be okay if he bothers you just mind link me and I'll be there.

"Ok let's go" I said getting up

It took us 15 minutes to get to the house. I got off the bike and gave max a kiss. Which turned into a makeout session. A minute into the kiss I heard a large growl, then I'm ripped off from max by Adams beta.

"WHY WERE TOU TOUCHING WHATS MINE,MINE" Adam growled in his alpha voice which didn't affect max because he's a beta.

This got max mad" YOURS NO SHES NOT YOURS YOU CHEATED YOU HURT HER AND YOU DIDNT EVEN GO AFTER HER WHEN SHE LEFT WITH ME. YOU DONT DESERVE HER SHES KIND,BEAUTIFUL,FUNNY, DETERMINED AND CRUEL IN HER OWN PERFECT WAY. SHES PERFECT AND I WONT HAVE YOU COMING TO TELL ME THAT SHES YOURS. SHE CAN BE WITH WHOEVER SHE WANTS." Max stated fouriously. I ripped away from Adams beta and wrapped my arms around max to calm him down. This made Adam growl he was about to tackle Max when we heard a howl.

"ROUGES" one of the pack warriors screamed in the pack link.

We heard growls while the women and children were entering the safe house. Only the alphas voice can unlock it. I turned around and a rouge was gonna get me but max tackled it. It looked to big to be a regular rouge it was the size of an alpha. While they were fighting Adam was taking down rouges side by side with...my dad? Wtf when did he get here. I seen a rouge trying to attack max from behind so I tackled him and snapped his neck. I can't shift so I'll have to be in my human form. By the time I killed 14 rouges. Everyone was done luckily we lost no one.

"SK LOOK OU-" I didn't have time to hear the rest Because I was pushed out of the way. All I heard was a man scream and then the rouge was killed. I turned around there lying on the floor blood pouring out of him was......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello loves I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday I had some difficulty with the chapter but it's all good now enjoy loves❤️❤️