Chapter 3

**magical unicorn time skip 1 week later**

So the stupid alpha and his beta and the betas mate are coming today to make the treaty between our packs meaning that I cant fucking shift for three days like wtf I can shift if I want to. So I will shift Huh stupid ass parents and Alex. I got up and got dressed since they will be coming mom and dad to make an impression and I am not wearing a fuckin flower dress like wtf moms have no taste. So I walk in to my closet and get out a red laced mid thigh dress with red pumps and my black leather jacket I put on some eyeliner, mascara and red Mac lipstick. To finish I put my hair in big loose curls since I have a date with max tonight it's like killing two birds with one stone right. Ohh and just so u know max is NOT my boyfriend yet anyways. He is captain of the football team put he's not an arrogant ass prick.

" SK COME DOWNSTAIRS THE ALPHA IS HERE" I hear my brother mind linking me

"IM COMING ASSHOLE" I hear a bunch of laughs Ohh shit forgot the Pack link ehhh oh well.

"Now SK their waiting" he pleads

"Kk" I said walking down stairs. Then my wolf started being happy and I smelt something good it was like mouth watering watermelon and cinnamon. Wierd right well I do love watermelon. I heard a small growl come from the kitchen that made scar purr with delight. WTF I NEVER PURR TF IS WRONG WITH ME. I heard my dad ask Alpha pierce if he's okay. He replied with "I'm fine" which sent shivers down my spine. His voice is so fucking sexy. OMFG he my mate I panicked just act like nothing is happening I told myself. But my wolf is estatic "GO TO MATE, LET MATE MARK US, PLEASE MATE, GIVE MATE PUPS, SUCK MATES DI-"

" ok bitch that's where I cut u off uummmmm how about no" I say then block her out

I walk in the kitchen and everybody is looking at me with wide eyes. OMFG my mate is big strong sexy tall an-Wtf stop SK we don't do that scar is yelling at me.

"Right sorry scar anyways I thought you wanted him" she whimpers "he smells like a female" she starts sobbing. OH HELL NO NO ONE MAKES SCAR CRY NO ONE. Just then a skimpy girl with fake boobs and lips walks in and hugs all over Adam. He looks at me with wide eyes. I just shake it off and smile at him " alpha" I bow my head in respect as if we weren't mates somthing flashes in his eyes.

I turn to my parents and say " umm I'm going on date with max today so I will probably spend the night at his house. Adam growls at this and loud I turn to him

" is everything ok alpha pierce" I tell him innocently

He just growls even louder. I decided to tell my parents and Alex so I mind link them. They just gasp and Alex glares at the thing hanging from Adams side then glares at Adam.

Just then the doorbell rings I grab my bag and tell my parents that max is here. Before I could take two steps someone grabbed my arm and pulled me into them from the tingles and sparks I know it's my mate.

" YOUR NOT GOING ANYWHERE WITH THAT PUP YOUR MINE" he growls loud.

The girl looks at him and gasps " BUT BABY I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA BE LUNA LOOK AT HER SHE LOOKS WEAK AND FRAIL SHE COULD NEVER BE LUNA" she shrieked and smirked at me. That's when the alpha in me came out and scar took control and I let her maybe this hoe will know who's boss shit I am SK I fear nothing and no one.

"HOW DARE YOU INSULT ALPHA YOU WEAK PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A WOLF" scar snarls at her she submitted quickly and scar threw her on the ground. She gave me control and I walked out and saw max on his motorcycle he sees me and smiles I smile back and hop on the back of his bike.

We get there in 10 minutes and and the waiter takes us to our table maybe it's time to tell him

" max I have to tell you something"

" sure what is it"

" I found my mate"

His face falls "Ohh um congrats I'm happy for u beautiful but Ill always be her for you"

"best friends?" He says after a moment of silence

"Best friends after tonight" I say with a smirk if I'm gonna be mated might as well have one more night of being free right.

He smirks to " well might as well finish eating then we can just chill at my house"

"Sure" I say

1hour later (sponge bob voice)

"That was good" I say full

"Yea it was" he agreed

"Let's go" I said we got on his bike and went to his house we walked in and I felt a huge pain in my chest I started screaming

" beautiful are you ok" he asked I just screamed in reply he smelt me and gave me a sorry look

"Your mate is cheating on you" he replied full of anger "I'm gonna kill him" he growls out he started to hug me and I felt the pain go away. I remember reading about this the only way to relive the pain is for you to also cheat on your mate I purred when he rapped his arms around my waist. He growls in approval. His eyes flashed something I couldn't tell what it was.

"Are you sure he told me" his eyes had lust he could smell my arousal

" we've done it before yes I'm sure if he can do it so can I" I stated weak

That was all he needed to attack my neck with his mouth biting and sucking making me moan and gasp.

(WARNIG TIS IS GONNA GET DIRTY DO NOT READ IF YOUR TOO INNOCENT FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT DO READ IT ENJOY!!)

He started to grab me and take of my dress and bra sucking on the sensitive parts of my breast while he caressed the other making me moan louder. Then he bites it and switches.while I'm a moaning mess. I scratched his back and he growls making me wetter by the second. Then he rips my panties off and starts to rub me down there.

"Ohhhh maxxx" I moan making him groan and rub faster then he put two fingers in me and I gasp in pleasure.

"Faster max" I purr and he goes even faster

He grabs the condom and puts it on I can see his huge erection. He looks at me for approval and I nod

He pushes in and I scream his name. I nod my head and he thrusts in harder each time making me moan louder each time. Then he hits my g-spot and I start scratching his back and screaming.

"OHHHH MYYYY GOODDD MMMMMAAAAAXXXXXXX" I sream and he growls loud.

" OOHHHH RIGHT THERE FASTER,FASTER OHHHH MAX" I sream and moan.

"Omg beautiful I'm almost there"he growls

"Me too" I moan

We both realease at the same time. He pulls out and looks at my neck and smirks

"Round two"

I just smile and straddle him " fuck yea".-skip this one-

(OKAY INNOCENT PEOPLE YOU CAN READ NOW)

After a couple more rounds we finally stopped and lyed down next to each other.

" so gorgeous SK if you were my mate I would treat you like the princess you are and never cheat ever." He tells me and puts me on his chest and wraps his arms around me and nuzzles his head in my neck and smells me."I love my scent on you" he smiles down at me. I look at him and smile. "Me too max, me too I wish you were my mate to but maybe the moon goddess did this for a reason. "

"Yea but I'll always be there just call"

"I'll always be there too"

We fell asleep with smiles on our faces. I'll never forget this day. All I know is that Adam is dead next time I see him.

****sooo I hope you liked it. Adam is an asshole and max is bae. But tell me if you liked it down in the comments I wanna hear from you guys did you like it. Was it bad. Is their something I should add. Okay soo i will update hopefully tomorrow if not then Saturday, goodbye my loves until next chapter.❤️❤️ Ohhh and happy thanksgiving loves have a good one