Chapter 15 U mad or nah?

So I am currently hiding from Adam in jax's room. I figured since its covered In his amazing waffle scent. It can distract my fucking strawberry and jasmine one. I hear footsteps coming upstairs so I hide under all his clothes in the closet so I'm laying down soaking in his scent.

I heard my door next to smokeys open. He growled then checked all the other rooms. I laughed quietly  when I heard footsteps coming torwards the room. I peek out of the closet to see Adam coming out of the bathroom. He walked up to the closet and I tried to stay as still as possible while trying to to laugh athen same time. He opened it all the way and sniffed the air. 

He growled "SK I know your in there come out or you'll be punished" my jaw dropped and I stayed still  Ohh hell fucking no mother fucken asshole.

He growled and threw the clothes everywhere I felt him touch something that should not be touched and I yelped.

"Keep your hands to yourself buddy" I growled.

He chuckled and touched me there again "why what am I touching" he ran his fingers over it and I stiffled  a moan.

I jumped up and ran torwards the door. Right when I was half way out I was pulled back in. I got out of his grip and turned torwards him.

" what do u want Adam" 

He smirked " I want a lot of things including you and your submission"

"Well I told you how to get my submission get LUKE HEMMINGS to confess his love for me and then after about six rounds of incredible and utterly amazing hot sex I'll submit to you" I told him calmy while he was seething. 

" NO YOUR OURS.. OURS AND NO OTHER MEN WILL TOUCH YOUBUT US" he growled furiously.

----

Hey loves I know it's kinda short but I will be posting another extra long chapter I could really post because I am currently getting ready to post another book hopefully you guys can check that one out and yea bye loves