Chapter 14

he growled and ran torwards me and picked me up and ran to the pack house. His grip was so tight that I couldn't move and when I tried he growled at me. He ran upstairs to his room and threw me on the bed. He turned around and locked the door. He looked at me with dark eyes.

"HE WAS WHAT.HOW? WHY HIM OF ALL PEOPLE WHY HIM?" He growls out.

" I was fifteen stupid and idk"

"No not that if u knew you were going to have a mate why did you fall in love" he stared at me.

I shrugged "he was perfect even scar liked him mate or not so I fell for him we both knew that I would have a mate and I decided that if sew were still in love happy and together I would reject my mate. But we had a complicated bump in the road so we just decided to stay friends." 

His eyes flickered between sadness, anger and dispair then sadness again. "So u were going to reject me to be with a vamp?"

I nodded.

"D-do you s-till l-lo-love h-him?" He studdered.

I stayed quite not wanting to lie to him. 

his expression went from sad to angry real quick. "YOU DO DONT YOU.YOU STILL LOVE HIM" he roared out.

"Yes and I always will he was my first love and I'll always have a soft spot for him even when I'm married. Girls always have a soft spot for thier first love. And he was mine so yea I do. But not like love-love like a best friend love" I stated.

He was still mad even after I explained all that to him. Well who gives a fuck because I sure don't I explained once and I ain't gonna do it again.

"NO YOU ARE OURS NO MAN CAN TOUCH YOU BUT US. YOUR OURS AND NO ONE CAN TAKE YOU FROM US." He growled out.

"Ours who's us" I told him.

He froze in his spot "umm mine and my wolfs your ours" 

"Okay well I'm going to find hayes and the guys" I tried to slip away.

His eyes turned black and he pounced on me. I got out of the way just in time. I ran torwards the door and opened it just to be slammed into the wall.

Adam turned me around and blocked me in between him and the door. He growled and started kissing up my neck I moaned when he got to my mark. Fuck I'm not getting out of this one. Ohh well fuck it.

(OKAY WARNING INTIMATE SCENE.)

He nibbled on my mark which made me moan his name and he growled in approval. I jumped up and wrapped my arms around his neck. His hands went on my ass. He attacked my lips and I moaned in his mouth. Scar loved the attention she was getting from her mate and for once so did I. He bit my bottom lip with his cannies and I opened my mouth. His toungue explored every inch of my mouth. Ok that enough teasing my hands traveled down his chest then back up to the collar of his t-shirt I ripped his shirt off which made him smirk against my mouth. I pulled away admired his perfectly toned chest. He threw me on he bed and straddled me. Haha no I flipped us over and pulled my tank top off he eyed my chest his eyes dark with lust. I didn't care because I'm pretty sure mine were the same. His hands went exploring my body with me moaning with all the Sparks of pleasure I was getting. He unbuckled my bra and threw it on the floor. He growled and flipped us over and I let him this time.

"So beautiful" he whispered. He bent down and took one of my nipples in his mouth while he massaged the other.

"Ohhh Adam Ohh my goddddd" I moaned.

After an while he switched. His hands traveled down my body and stopped at my spandex which he ripped off exposing my pink lace panties. Thank god I was matching today. He growled and started rubbing me down there. 

"Tell me what you want" his growled suductively in my ear. Which made me moan loudly.

"Faster Adam" I was panting now. "Faster" he started going faster. I felt the pleasure build up in my stomach.  

"Come for me baby"  

I felt my self realease. He positioned me so I was in the middle of the bed he started to kiss down my stomach. He ended up going all the way down to my thigh and started to kiss back up. He stopped once he reached my area (lol I didn't know what else to write and I felt weird writing the p word lmao) he started to lick and suck my clit. The pleasure was extreme because I was still coming down from the first orgasm. He did wonders down there which had me moaning and screaming his name. I once again feeled  the pressure build up in my stomach. 

"Faster Adam..ahhh go faster" I groaned. He did as told and I felt myself realease again. He smiled at my panting state. Then he licked my once more tasting my release.

He groaned "fuck you taste so good".

I wasted no time in getting his shorts and boxers off. When I seen his member my eyes widened and he chuckled. His errection was huge. I thanked the moon goddess in my head for that. I pushed him down on the bed and took his member in my hands.

"Ohh fuck SK" he groaned.

I smirked at the way he's so easily pleased by me. I moved my hand up and down his shaft. While he groaned and threw his head back and closed his eyes in pleasure. I moved down and took his member in my mouth and moved my toungue over the tip. He moaned and I slowly started to moved my head.

He moaned once I started going faster. He grabbed my hair and made me go faster. He groaned and let out a few cuss words. After a few more minutes I felt him twich in my mouth so i knew he was close. 

I licked his tip once more and I felt his cum slide down my throat and in my mouth. I swallowed it and he groaned.

"That was so sexy" he purred.

He got up and moved in between my legs and took out a shiny package and tore it open he rolled it on  and the rest of the night we were moaning and groaning.

I woke up naked next to Adam the next morning naked still. I got up and got dressed really fast and left home to take a shower. When I got out I put on my short shorts and my white crop top with white toms. I walked out side to see Adam tearing things up. His beta was trying to calm him down. He sniffed the air and turned torwards me. So I did the one thing I knew I shouldn't do. I ran. 

-----------

OMFG SO I DONT EVEN CHECK HOW MANY READS THIS BOOK HAS AND WERE AT 2.6k LIKE OMG THANK U GUYS LIKE SO FUCKEN  MUCH I LOVE U GUYS.