Chapter 7 marking

I woke up with a warm hand wrapped around my body that was sending tingle- Adam fucking Asshole. I tried to get arm off of me but he just growled and pulled me back in. I sighed know I'm not gonna get out of this one. 

I shook him " Adam get up i need to go pee" he just groans and pulls me closer. 

I got an Idea I turned to face him and trailed my hand up and down his chest. He blinks and slowly starts to open up his eyes. I lean up and start to kiss his neck he lets out a low growl. Almost there I suck and lightly bite on his neck. He wakes up and in a flash he's straddling me. Right now I need to go pee bad. While scar is having the time of her life having her mate on top of her her right now. I flip us around so in on top and gring my hips so our croches are rubbing together. I let out a low moan and he growls in approval. When he loosened his gripped I managed to run to the bathroom and go pee. Why not get  in the shower right now i grabbed my towel and sponge and got in the shower when I was washing my hair I felt a breeze. So I turned around and there stood Adam in all his glory. It took all I had not to look down. 

" what are you doing in hear Adam" I tried not to yell.

He got closer to where I was pressed up against the shower wall and he was rubbing up against me. I and to hold my moans in. He leans down to my ear and bites it softly.

" well my beautiful mate what you did in the bedroom was not a good idea I had to hold Anthony down In Oder not to take you and fuck you senseless right there."

I blushed and looked down scar wanted control so me being me I gave  it to her. Bad idea, she jumped on Adam or should I say Anthony now stupid Adam gave him control they could mate right now and wouldn't have no say. He held her up by her ass and she wrapped his arms around him. She leaned in and crashed her lips to his. After they pulled apart Anthony started tracing wet sloppy kisses down her neck while she moaned nonstop. He got to the spot where he would mark us and attacked it with kisses and love bites nipping it hear and there. He looked at scar for approval and she asked me me I was to busy looking at Adam I just shook my head yes. Scar shook her head to and Anthony gave it one more kiss and sinked his canies in my neck by then I had control and so did Adam. It hurt like a bitch at first but then It felt good so I moaned. 

I felt tired so he carried me to bed and put his shirt on me. I felt him lay down and i snuggled into him. Before I fell asleep I heard him wisper "I love you SK"