Unusual - Eleven !

Dave

Me:"Why did u turn up at my doorstep?"

Kym:"well merry christmas to you too" I raised my brow and Kym laughed.

Me:"I'm being serious! Do you want us to get caught?"

Kym:"ohh fuck off! Its about time anyway! How long are you going to keep me hidden away?"

Me:"I told you, when--"

Kym:"the time is right. Look- Dave I've heard all of this before, when is the time going to be right huh? Tomorrow? Next month? Five years? I can't wait any longer, I just can't!"

Me:"just give me some more time, I promise I'll tell her"

Kym:" I'm giving you one month. One month Dave!"

Me:"that's too soon"

Kym:"NO! I've waited too long! If you don't tell her by the end of of the month, then I'll tell her myself"

Me:"Kym--"

Kym:"no! Get out! Go start figuring out how to tell her! You don't want to waste time now do you?" We stared into each others eyes before I gave up and left. This was not good..

-

Lisa

Me:"I changed my mind"

Jordell:"about?"

Me:"meeting in this crappy place. I can't agree to it. Just look around you, how can we do anything here?" He reached into his pockets and pulled out a key.

Me:"what's that for?"

Jordell:"one of my uncle's is going abroad for a while, told me to keep checking on his house, no sleazy area, nice home, not far from here actually" I smiled and walked over to him.

Me:"that's more like it" he smirked and pulled me into him, kissing me softly.

-

Dave:"where are you off to?"

Me:"going to Carol's. Never been to her house, so she thought she'd invite me over for a girls day."

Dave:"aww, alright tell her I said hello"

Me:"will do" I kissed him on the cheek and left. I got into my car and drove to the address that Jordell wrote down for me. As you can guess, I lied. I wasn't going to Carols.

I got to Jordell's uncle's house and parked my car. Getting out I thought about what we were doing. Was it right? It felt right. Right now I didn't care. I rang the bell and it didn't take long till Jordell opened it up with a grin on his face. I smiled and got inside as he shut the door.

Jordell:"you good?" I nodded and could smell something nice.

Me:"are you cooking?"

Jordell:"just a little something"

Me:"aww" he kinda blushed then walked off to the direction I think was the kitchen. I followed him and saw him stirring the food.

Me:"looks good" I saw him smile and he served the food out onto our plates.

Jordell:"let it cool down first." He lead me upstairs and into some room.

Me:"this is not your uncle's room is it?"

Jordell:"nope, one of his guest rooms" I nodded and sat on the bed.

Me:"Dave asked me where I was off to"

Jordell:"what did u tell him?" He sat next to me.

Me:"that I was off to Carol's" he nodded and stared at me.

Jordell:"you hate lying to him don't you?"

Me:"yes. I just.. I don't know. Its not fair on him. He doesn't do this to me. God knows how I'd react if he cheated" I laid back on the bed and he laid back too. It fell silent and I felt him turn his head to the side, facing me.

Jordell:"so.." I turned my face to face him.

Me:"hmm?" He leaned closer and placed his lips onto mine. I wrapped my leg around him and giggled as my hair got inbetween our lips. "Wait my hair" I said as I pulled away from the kiss. I brushed my hair aside and we resumed the kiss. He slowly moved so he was ontop of me and spread my legs. Our kiss became deeper and we struggled to control our breathing. He placed my legs up slightly and I wrapped my legs around his body. He placed more of his weight onto me, and I placed my hands onto his shoulders. He trailed his kisses along my lips, then onto my neck.

Me:"don't give me a love bite, I can't go home with it" he trailed his lips down my neck, then down my top lifting it slightly then kissing down my stomach. "Ooooooh yess" I moaned. He tugged at my bottoms and I lifted my body so he could slide them down. Once off, he laid back in between my legs and kissed me deeply. I felt him begin to grind on me and I felt myself get wetter. He lifted himself off of me then grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him some more. My head slid off the pillow and onto the flat surface of the bed. I giggled and he resumed his grinding position.

Me:"uhhh yeahhh mmm" he kissed me again then kneeled in between my legs. "I'm already wet" I said as he ran his hands along my area.

Jordell:"why you already wet huh?" With that, I felt his fingers dive deep into me.

Me:"mmmm ahhhh yeahh" he began fingering me, adding more fingers. "Wait, no stop that hurts" I may have had sex before but I was not exactly loose down there. He removed some fingers and I felt comfortable again. I grabbed his face and kissed him as he worked his fingers in me. He motioned his fingers Around and around, putting them deeper into me.

Jordell:"what's this? Is it your G spot yeah?" With that, he picked up his pace as his fingers constantly met with my G spot. The pleasure was overwhelming and I began to moan louder and louder.

Me:"uhhh Yess don't stop! Don't stop! Ugh, don't stop! Don't stop!" I felt his hand cover my mouth as I rode out his fingers. I pulled his hand from my mouth and moaned louder.

Jordell:"are you going to cum?"

Me:"uhh huuuh" he carried on then stopped and played with my clit.

Jordell:"I like to see my fingers in you" I moaned once more and he pulled his fingers out. I got up and he laid down. I bent over so I was inbetween his legs. I tugged his jeans down and he done the same to his boxers. I grabbed his manhood and licked along it, up to the tip. I started to take it into my mouth but his size made it impossible for my jaw to stretch that far. I kissed his piece and sucked on the tip gently.

Jordell:"mm I'm gonna cum" I sucked on it some more and felt him sit up. He grabbed my waist and lifted me, sittimg me onto his lap. I began grinding on him as he held onto my hips. I pulled my top up and my bra down, then felt him bite my nipple gently with his teeth. He sucked on my breast as I continued to grind on him. The doorbell rang interrupting us and we stopped.

Me:"who's that?" He shrugged and I got off of him. He pulled up his clothing and left the room to check. I sorted myself out and sat on the bed more comfortably. A few moments later he walked back into the room.

Jordell: "charity people" I sighed a sigh of relief and he kissed me. "Hungry?" I nodded and he pulled me up by my hand as we headed down the stairs and into the kitchen to eat..

-

Jordell

Jake:"why do you keep looking at her like that?" I scowled my face at him.

Me:"so what you want me to look at you? Are u gay ?" I said trying to switch it on him and make him look stupid.

Jake:"fuck you man" he slouched in his seat once more and I glared at Lisa from the corner of my eye. The bell rang and I grabbed my bag, heading out of registration..