Unusual - #2

"sorry I'm late, got caught up in the staff room"

I said as I rushed into the class and placed my files on the desk. Carol had kept me in the staff room a little longer than expected, she was telling me a juicy story about her and her ex and we lost track of time. "Right" I said as I stood up straight with a sigh, "register" I said reminding myself. I sat down and opened the file and took the register. Everyone was in apart from Jordell. I'd seen him earlier, so something either happened to him or he was skipping my registration.

"Does anyone know where Jordell is?"

Craig:"he said he's skippin registration, he finds you irritating" I scrunched my face in annoyance. Me? 'Irritating'? Pshht!

Leila:"why are you snitching for? Watch when he finds out" Craig shrugged in an 'I don't care' way.

"Well I'll deal with Jordell, Craig thank you for informing me." Just then the bell went and I pushed the situation to the back of my mind for now. "Ok off to your first lessons, I don't want to see anyone lingering in the halls." They got collected their belongings and left the room whilst I sat back down and got my things ready for the first two periods which were going to be with the year 12 students. I looked at the register for the class and saw that Jordell was in my lesson, if he arrives he has some explaining to do!

-

"Okay, as this is my first lesson with you all, I thought we'd have a somewhat fun lesson. First of all, I want you all to tell me your names so th--" just then the door opened cutting me off mid-sentence and in walked Jordell. He sat down at the back and slumped his things on the desk.

"You're ten minutes late to my lesson" he ignored me but kept his eyes on me. "Well Jordell, what is your reason?" He ignored me once more and I sighed "fine, see me after class" he ignored me again and I carried on teaching.

The whole lesson he didn't speak, just done his work and continued to stare at me with those deep eyes. I dismissed everyone at the end of the lesson and he remained in his seat, still watching me. I got up and moved to where he was sat. I sat on the table that was infront of him and crossed my arms.

"I know you skipped registration"

Jordell:"Craig the snake" He stated whilst rolling his eyes.

"No, I saw you earlier on" he rolled his eyes yet again. "Why were you late to my lesson?" He ignored me. "Why do you feel the need to give me attitude?"

Jordell:"who's giving you attitude?" He spat with anger and I raised my brow at his tone.

"There you go again."

Jordell:"whatever man, can I go now"

"Not untill you apologise for skipping registration and being late to my lesson"

Jordell:"whats the point, you won't take the apology, just like yesterday. I don't have time for this." He got up and grabbed his bag.

"Well apologise correctly and I shall take it" he rolled his eyes.

Jordell:"alright I'm sorry for being late, and missing registration kmt"

Me:" hmm, we'll work on how to give apologies in the correct way, but you can go" he kissed his teeth and murmured something under his breath before leaving..

-

Me:"hey babe" I said as I kissed him.

Dave:"how was school?"

Me:" tiring, got a trouble maker in my class"

Dave:"he's not causing you any trouble is he?"

Me:"Hah you're saying it like I'm being bullied, its fine, nothing I can't handle" he nodded and kissed me deeply "oo what was that for?"