Unusual - #6!

Jordell:

Mum:"I don't want to hear any more about it!"

Me:"I'm not going!" she turned and screwed her face at me.

Mum:"ohh you're going! You have exams this year, you don't have time to not be going"

Me:"I don't need revision, I can get my grades without it"

Mum:"look, its not that I don't believe in you, I just want to give you the extra help. Besides, you should be taking any and every opportunity you get" I kissed my teeth then headed to my room. I laid on my bed facing the ceiling with my hands behind my head. One fuckin letter from the school giving information on tutoring opportunities and my mum signs me up. As if I'm dumb or something.

Lisa:

Dave:"how did your first tutoring session go?"

Me:"all good, just like teaching a class except its one person" I sat beside him and he pulled me in for a hug.

Dave:"I've been looking at jobs, and I have an interview in a few weeks"

Me:" that's great! " I hugged him tighter and he laughed gently against my neck.

Dave:"yes, then you won't have to be tutoring"

Me:"aw, its not that bad baby"

Dave:"I know I just don't like to see you working like this"

Me:" I'm fine don't worry" we kissed and I got up to go run a bath..

-

Headmaster:"looks like your tutoring was a good idea. Filled up all your 5 spaces"

Me:"oh um I only tutor four..?" I said in confusion.

Headmaster:"have you not received the file for the last student yet?" I shook my head and he looked at me confused also. "Well, I shall put it in your pigeon hole by break"

Me:"alright thank you" he smiled and began walking away.. "Ohh who's the last st-" I stopped as I realised he was too far gone to hear me. I put it to the back of my head then headed to my form class..

Me:" Register" I said loudly. They quietened down a little and I took the register then they went back to their business.

Jordell:"miss" I looked up and saw him holding out a piece of paper.

Me:"what's this?"

Jordell:"my address" he said with a slight 'duhh' to his tone. I looked at him confused and took the paper. "What?" Then I realised..

Me:"you're the last student?"

Jordell:"huh?" I shook my head.

Me:"nothing um, thank you Jordell" he shrugged then headed back over to his friends. Tutoring Jordell..just my luck!

-

Carol:"do you think he signed up on purpose?"
Carol and I were discussing Jordell and the fact that I had to start tutoring him.

Me:"I doubt it, he's not the type to want to sit there for two hours doing school work with me"

Carol:"hmm, he's an odd student, I mean, all these random hints he gives you"

Me:"I know right, I don't even know what he's implying"

Carol:"probably trying to confuse you or something, just don't worry about it"

Me:"yeah i guess so"

-

I inhaled, exhaled and tapped my foot anxiously. I pressed the bell then waited. No answer. I pressed it again yet no answer. I sighed in frustration then pressed it one last time, making sure I pressed it longer. I could hear the bell ringing from the inside yet no-one answered.