Unusual #17 !

Two Months Later..

Mike: "I had a nice time today Lisa" I smiled at him as we approached my driveway.

Me:" Me too" he kissed my cheek and we got out of his car.

Mike: "I guess I'll see you next week?" I nodded then we hugged before I approached my door and got in. I've been on many dates with him now and things were starting to turn around for the best. My feelings for Jordell had simmered despite seeing him during lessons and tutorials. We hardly talk unless it's about school work and during school hours. It was one week till the Easter term and I was looking forward to some time off work.

-

Jordell: "I done some extra essays, can you mark them for me please?"

Me: "Sure" I took the sheets from him and put them in my file.

Jordell: "How have you been?"

Me: "Fine thank you" I smiled at him and focussed back on my laptop screen. He glared at me for a few seconds before moving closer to me.

Jordell: "I like what you've done to your hair" he said as he grabbed a curl from my face and brushed it behind my ear. I gulped at the contact; it's been a while since we were this close even.

Me: "Thank you" he smiled at me and I felt my cheeks turn a shade of red. How can he have such an effect on me? "Take your seat, the rest of the class will be in soon"

Jordell: "alright Lisa" he turned back to his seat and I watched him.

Me: "It's Miss Valentino to you" he raised his brow to me and I looked away. The rest of the class soon came in and I started the English lesson.

Jordell:

Samantha: "Jordell" she clicked her fingers in my face and I shook my head coming back to reality. "Are you listening?"

Me: "Erm" she rolled her eyes and tutted.

Samantha: "what's with you lately, you never listen?" I raised my brow at her. She's fucking annoying man. Why is it when we're just friends she's fine then when we're in a relationship she becomes clingy and annoying. Worse than how Lisa was becoming.

Me: "Don't speak to me like that Sam" she gawped at me.

Samantha: "Why are you being rude?" I ignored her and took my phone out. She grabbed it from me and I stared at her. "Is there someone else?" she started flicking through my phone and I grabbed it from her whilst getting up.

Me: "Call me when you've matured" I headed for the door and she pulled me back.

Samantha: "No, I'm sorry" Shaking my arm from her grip I looked back at her and shook my head. "Please Jordell" With that I walked out and into my car. See what I mean?! I kissed my teeth and drove home. Yes I done some driving lessons and passed, my mum rewarded me with a car. A lot has happened in these two months.

Mum:" Back so soon?"

Me: "Sam is pissing me off mum"

Mum: "Language. What happened?"

Me:" She's just too clingy, she tried looking through my phone before I left and she constantly talks about herself. Just all about Sam Sam Sam" I said in frustration.

Mum: "You're not cheating on her are you"

Me:" No, I just, I don't know if I want to be with her anymore"

Mum:" Again? Honestly you teens these days, can't keep a relationship" She left the room. Thanks for helping mum (!) My phone rang and I picked up without looking at the caller ID.