||15

I woke up to the sounds of the guards yelling for me to get back to my cage. I looked and saw Floyd still sleeping so I kissed his forehead and got out of bed. They looked at me up and down. What did they except me to be naked? HA! They harshly put cuffs on my arms and pushed me into the cell. They quickly closed it and I laughed. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" Griggs frowned in disgust. "You." I smirked and he rolled his eyes.

Just then Amanda appeared next to one of the other guards and she had a girl walking in front of her smiling with a big gap...wait a minute..Crybaby?!

"Looks like you have a new roommate Jinx." Griggs smirked and I smiled. He frowned wondering why I was smiling. "CRYBABY!?" "JINXY!" She giggled and hugged me after they let her in. "You know her?" Amanda asked suspiciously. I nodded. "I do have friends you know." I rolled my eyes at her as she walked away.

"So how's life?" I asked her as she swung from a piece of cloth in my cage. "You know..the justice league caught me." She cackled. I loved her sweet laugh. I knew she was upset though that they took away her childish clothing.

"Stupid justice league." I snorted and she shared the laugh.

****

The next morning I woke up to a loud scream and awoke to Crybaby attacking the guards. They pinned her on the floor and was about to drug her with something until I tackled the one guard. He slapped me which I winched to. I punched him in the face and the others immediately pinned both Crybaby and I to the wall and drugged us with something.   

My eyes closed and that was that.

*****

I woke up and my eyes burned because of the sunlight. Where we outside? I was strapped to a dolly. I groaned and saw the everyone else. Except Diablo. I'm sure going to miss him. I was in the middle of Harley and Crybaby and they were talking.

"Unstrap them." A bold voice spoke and I knew it was the bitch herself Amanda. The guards unstrapped us and the rest held out guns if we tried anything. I rolled my eyes at that.

"Hey Jinx!" A happy voice came from Harley. "Hey Harles!" I smiled. "Your friend Crybaby is so crazy..I love it!" She laughed hysterically which I smirked too. "Hey Jinxy!" A voice I knew came from my beloved. "Hey Floydy!" I giggled and hugged him. "Who's your friend?" He asked. "Floyd meet Crybaby..Crybaby Floyd." I introduced them and she said, "Hey hotstuff!" Which he chuckled to. "Woah what's up with the crazy hair mate?" Boomerang asked walking over.

She bit her lip, "I like to be different..insane." "That's my girl! "I high fived her and Harley and Floyd laughed. 

I heard someone clear there throat and we turned around to be face to face with Amanda. "Why we here?" Floyd asked suspiciously. "Because Deadshot you guys are going on vacation." She explained. "Wait what!?" I laughed and everyone turned to look at me like I was crazy. I whipped a tear from my eyes and realized she was serious.

"Finally!" Harley cheered and I giggled at that.

"If you try to escape though..we will find you and you will be dead." She said in a stern voice.

"Go get your shit...we got you guys some extra stuff." Rick told us and I just realized Katana was there. I waved to her and she waved back.

I walked over to my box and decided to put my #love gray sweat shirt with my teal skinny jeans. I took off my old shirt and I noticed the guys staring at me so I stuck the bird up but at Floyd I gave him a wink. I tied my gray converses and put in my flower earrings.

 I tied my gray converses and put in my flower earrings

When we finished we got on a helicopter. I sat in between Floyd and Crybaby. "This is gonna be fun!" Harley giggled and I nodded.

Floyd rolled his eyes at the blonde hair girl. He still didn't trust her.

Where my Crybabies at?!