||08

The squad gathered around discussing their plan. "Were not going to give up...Let's prove em wrong!" Harley said getting this sudden urge of determination. The squad looked at her and Floyd gave her a thumbs up. Floyd still worried about Jinx. He promised his self after this he would find her.

They arrived at the subway and KC talked about how "I live in the swamps." "Yall are just visitor!" They went threw the subway and got their weapons ready. They heard whispering and saw Katana crying while talking to her sword.

"What the?" Captain Boomerang was about to say when Rick interrupted. "That's the man who killed her husband sword. His soul is trapped inside of it so she likes to talk to him."

"Well you know what they say about the crazy ones." "Huh?" Harley asked and Floyd and El Diablo gave each other a look.

They made their way down the subway watching out for Enchantress or her brother.

They rounded a corner and gasp appeared.

"Jinx?!"

*****

She looked up and smiled. Mischievously.

"So bitch thinks she can leave and join the enemy." Rick frowned. She started laughing and then Enchantress appeared next to her and whispered something to Jinx and her grin grew.

Jinx whispered something to herself and Rick was thrown to the wall. "What the-" El Diablo said. "Bad Luck?" Jinx chuckled.

Once Rick got off the wall he told them his plan quickly.

"My boys are going to take out Incubus. Let a bomb underneath him. We have to take out Enchantress. It's the heart we have to get. And adding to that we have to take out Jinx." He sighed.

Harley laughed obviously happy to take out Jinx.

"Why do you like her?" Harley asked Deadshot quietly. "What are you-" "Deadshot..i know you like her..don't tell me anything different." Harley frowned. He sighed and nodded. "She's not really that bad Harley..you just have to forgive her." That sentence left Harley thinking.

Deadshot walked over to Rick. "She's your girl. Go over there smack on her ass and tell her to cut this shit out." Rick sighed.

Enchantress spoke and her voice was deep and cold, "The soldier led you to save Waller, Why save those who cage you?! I can give you what you want."

El Diablo yelled something which caused Enchantress to call her brother in a different language.

"You and Jinx

"You and Jinx." She told him. "Looks like we are going to have to fight her." Harley grinned. She swung her bat at her and the other team went after Incubus.

"Looks like it's between you and me sweetie!" Jinx laughed and Harley laughed while trying to hit her with her bat. "Oh Harley." Jinx sighed. She yelled and magic fire started surrounding them. This caught Deadshot's attention which Rick told him to go. "Jinx." Jinx turned around to see Floyd.

"What." Her voice was dark. "You don't have to do this." "Yes,yes I do. I'm a villain..thats all I'll ever be!" "People change." "Well not me." He walked closer and she backed up. Harley was still surprised about the fire surrounding her but spoke, "Why." Jinx snapped her attention back to her. "What?" "Why..did you hurt me." "Because Harley...you act like you know Joker when you don't! He hurt me Harley..AND I WAS HIS BESTFRIEND!" Jinx yelled and the fire started rising. "I COULDN'T CONTROL MY YELLING!" She cried. "He hurt you?" Harley and Deadshot asked.

She nodded and growled. She threw magic at the rest of the squad..trying to help Enchantress's brother. "Please Jinx..." Floyd said his eyes showing sadness. Jinx bit her lip and power started to surround her. It was Enchantress. "Don't you dare turn on me you witch!" She screamed. "I'm Not a WITCH!" Jinx yelled. She sucked the power right of Jinx and she fell with a 'thump'. "Mari!" Floyd grabbed her.

Harley ran over and apologized over and over.

Suddenly Diablo turned into a fire creature. He cornered Incubus to the spot where the bombs would go off. The demon held Diablo down as he shrunk back to size. "Come back..GET CLEAR!" Rick yelled. "I lost one family..I ain't gonna lose another! BLOW IT!" He yelled. Jinx sniffled knowing what was going to happen.

Rick looked at Deadshot. "Blow it!" Deadshot confirmed.

Rick repeated those few words into the walky talky and the whole place blew up.

Their friend....was gone.