||01

Jinx sat in her 'cage'. She was instead of her cute punk outfit was in a orange criminal jumpsuit. She sighed in anger. Yeah she was happy about being in this place. After all the most baddest villains were sent..but at the same time she wasn't. This place was terrible.

She saw a lollipop in the corner of the cage and quickly grabbed it. She poped it in her mouth and smiled. It was Raspberry..her favorite.

She heard a chuckle coming from the other part of the cage..well across. She glanced at them and it was a male. He was bald with a beard. He was good looking though. She smiled and raised her eyebrows. "Newbie?" He questioned and she nodded. "Well..now your in this hell hole. What's your name?" "Marina..but they call me Jinx!" She winked at him and laughed. He chuckled, "The names Floyd...but they call me Deadshot." He told her and she smiled warrily. That is until two guards began looking at her with lust. "Hey there cutie!" One with blonde hair smirked. She rolled her eyes, "back off you asshat!" "Shut up you little bitch!" He yelled and both guards rushed in the cage. The necklace she was wearing prevented her from yelling to hurt people. She threw her magic but it failed. They tackled her and she kicked them off.

She jumped kicked and one guard went flying. She kicked the other in the face..well tried but he flipped her over. After that she ended up in a pool of blood. "You okay Jinx?" Deadshot's calming voice called. "Yep!" Jinx whispered while she laid on the ground without any energy to get up.

"One I get out of here..I'm going to kill those guards!" She yelled and laughed...with insanity.

*****

It was becoming dark..not that you could tell but Jinx sensed it. A guard slid a plate of meatloaf..or what looked of it. She quickly grabbed it and stuck the middle finger at the guard. He growled and muttered , "bitch!" "Same goes for you!" She yelled at him as he walked away.

 He growled and muttered , "bitch!" "Same goes for you!" She yelled at him as he walked away

Jinx was finished so she slipped into her hard as a rock bed. "Night Floydy!" She giggled. "Night Mari!" He called.

Goals or what!? Lol