#72

A/N: Unfortunately this will be the last imagine I write for a while as my main focus is school and there's also other books that I'd like to work on as well.

I want to thank you everyone for all the support with this book, it really means a lot.

I would also just like to warn everyone that this imagine will feature self harm. This kind of topic is very close and personal to me as I've had/have self harming problems.

If anyone needs to talk, please know that I'm only a message away.

I love all you guys!

Ali. ❤️

*YOU CAN CHOOSE ANY BTR GUY*

*H/N means his name*

            *Your POV*

The hate from my boyfriends fans became too much. At first it didn't bother me as much but as he got more famous, I only got more hate. It wasn't really his fault either because this job of his was something that he loved doing and I couldn't take that away from him.

About a year and a half went by, I started to get more hate and I was also diagnosed with depression. My depression got worse even with my anti-depressants so I began to self harm to cope. When I first started I only cut once a week but that wasn't enough so it became every other day and then that wasn't enough, it then became every day.

(h/n) doesn't know about this yet and I hope he doesn't find out. Yes I am aware that this is bad and I shouldn't do it but I'm just scared of his reaction, he could possibly break up with me because of it and then that would cause me more pain.

I was in the middle of washing the blood of my blade when my boyfriend, (h/n) opened the door.

Him: Oh sorry babe I didn't know you were in here.

You: It's okay.

Him: What're you doing?

You: Nothing, just nothing okay.

Him: So "just nothing" is washing blood off a razor blade?

I nodded my head to his question and continued doing what I was doing. Before I knew it his hand pushed up my sleeve and all the new cuts and old scars were revealed to my boyfriend for the first time.

I looked up to see his reaction, he had tears building up in his eyes before a couple slipped out and fell onto his face. I was pulled into his kind caring arms while tears fell from my eyes and his.

Him: Baby, when did you start doing this?

You: I started about a couple months ago. I've tried to stop because I know it's bad but I just couldn't, please don't break up with me!

Him: I could never break up with you now, you're just going to have to get some help, okay?

You: I guess that's okay.

Him: I need you to promise me that you'll never do it again and if you have the urges to do it, you'll come to me.

You: But, what if you're on tour?

Him: I'm pretty sure we can find a way to work something out, now promise me.

You: Okay, I promise.

He smiled and pulled away from the hug to kiss my lips.

Him: I love you so freaking much Y/n.

|!|!|!|!|!|!|!|!|!|!|!|!|!|!|!|!|
A/N: Thank you to everyone who's ever read this book! It really means a lot to me.

If any of you need someone to talk to my message box is always open.

Love,
Ali. ❤️❤️❤️