It's him #38 Part 2/2

A/N: So here's part two of my 38th imagine, sorry it's not as great as the first part.

You can use the BTR guy of your choice.

~ Your POV ~

It's him. The man who left my heart shattered and never fixed. I quickly shut my door, lock it and then I burst into tears. Why am I crying? Do I still love him? No It's not possible! I can't be in love with the man who caused me so much pain these last for months. But it is possible because I still do love him but he may try and do this again in the future, I can't go through all this pain again. I know exactly what I must do.

I unlock and open my door again ready to hear what he has to say.

You: What do you want?

Guy: I came here to apologize to you. I realized I was wrong to leave you a few months ago but now I'm going to change. Will you please take me back?

You: (voice breaking) It's going to take a lot more then sorry. (Slams door)

He doesn't understand the pain and heartache that he caused me, he doesn't understand why I'm upset at him. But most importantly, I don't understand how real his apology was. Does he really miss me? Does he really want me back?

I run outside of my apartment complex and see him leaning against his car.

You: Okay, I'll take you back.

Guy: (tries to kiss you) Oh tha-

You: Stop! You'll have to work your way up to kisses, but we can hug.
~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
A/N: Feedback on chapters is always appreciated!

Xoxo,
Ali.