Results #34

A/N: Imagine for Priceisrightrusher, hope you enjoy!!

~Logan's POV~

I hang up with the doctors and go to the next available check out line to begin cashing out all the clothes I brought for the girls.

~ Parking lot~

We've finally finished cashing out all the clothes and now we're heading back to the car now so I can put the clothes and girls in the car, we reach the car and I unlock it and put the girls and buckle them in first. Then I put the clothes in and get into the car myself and begin to drive to the doctors office.

~ Doctor office~

We've just arrived at the Doctor's office and we're just waiting so we can find out the results of the blood work, I'm super nervous for the girls hopefully everything is okay.

Nurse: Henderson?

I stand up with both girls and follow the nurse to where we have to go, once we're placed in a room I placed both girls on the exam bed and sit down.

~10 minutes later~

Doctor: I have the results of the blood work if you'd like to know.

Logan: Yes please sir.

Doctor: Sorry to say this but the girls are going to have to be admitted to the hospital because they both have bacteria in their blood.

This is life changing.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
A/N: I hope you liked it!! Let me know what you'd like to happen next!!

Xoxo,
Ali.