Birthday surprises #35

A/N: In case you get confused, you're Kendall's wife. Hope you enjoy @rusherforever13!

~ Olivia's POV ~

I awoke to the sunlight shining into our bedroom. I rolled over noticing my boyfriend wasn't next to me after a few seconds I quickly remembered that it was my birthday today and he probably went out.

After doing my normal morning routine I headed downstairs for breakfast only to find my boyfriend already making breakfast.

Olivia: What's all this?

Kendall: Well, since it was your birthday, I figured that I'd do something special for you.

Olivia: Oh my gosh! You're literally the sweetest.

He makes me the happiest on good days and bad, when the sun isn't shining he's always there to make me glad.

Kendall: So later... Would you like to go out to dinner with both of our parents?

Olivia: Sure.

~ After dinner ~

We finished dinner an hour ago and we're going for a walk. Just as I'm about to take my next step Kendall steps in front of me and begins speaking.

Kendall: Olivia, I've known you for a long time know and I feel our relationship is at this point where there's this one thing left to do. Olivia, will you marry me?

I'm shocked and joyful about the whole thing, I shake my head yes and begin to tear up. Kendall slips the ring on my left ring finger and stands up to kiss me.

I am so thankful for everything I have.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
A/N: Hope you enjoyed! Sorry for the long delay.

Xoxo,
Ali.