The Parents and The daughter #64

A/N: Request for @Selena1567

~James's POV~

Today my wife Karla and I are going to take our three year old daughter to the park and for some ice cream- since she has been such a good child lately we decided to reward her. We're also doing it because karla and I haven't spent a lot of time with Selena since we've both been working a lot and we want to let her know that we love her.

Karla: Hey James... Can you please go wake Selena up and get her ready?

James: Sure.

I begin my way to Selenas' bedroom- which is just down the hall

I begin my way to Selenas' bedroom- which is just down the hall. When I reach her room her little snores are heard outside the slightly closed bedroom door, it makes me chuckle to myself. My hand reached for her door handle before stepping inside her "Disney Princess" themed bedroom. The sight before me makes me smile as I see Selena cuddling a teddy bear so I take my phone out of my pocket and take a picture then walk over to her bed.

James: Selena, baby girl, it's time to get up.

She whines at me when I attempt to take the stuffed animal out of her hands, once the bear is out of her tiny grasp and put back in it's proper place, I gently pick her up and begin to try to wake her up some more. A few minutes later she's finally fully awake since she is wiggling in my arms trying to get down, I place her down on the carpet and watch as she runs down the hallway and into the kitchen/dining room so she can eat some breakfast. When I reach the kitchen, Selena is already sat down eating some French toast that Karla made. After we we're all done eating breakfast and dressed for the day, we headed out to the park.

*At The Park*

Once we arrived at the park there was also a playground and Selena immediately got very excited

Selena: Daddy, look!

James: I see baby girl, do you want to go play?

Selena: Yeah!

I walk over to the playground with her and watch as she begins to climb the stairs and her little legs go as fast as they can to the slide. Her little squeals of joy could probably be heard from a mile away but I don't care since it's the cutest thing ever.

After about another twenty minutes of her playing, Karla and I decided that it's time to leave and go get ice cream.

James: Come on baby girl!

Selena: Where are we going daddy?

James: Mommy and I are going to treat you to some ice cream.

Selena: Really?!

James: (lightly chuckles) Yes, really.

Selena: Thank you daddy! I love you so much!

Her little arms wrap around my legs and I pick her up giving her cheek as kiss. Today has been a very fun day for the three of us!

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!!~!~!~!~!
A/N: I hope you liked it!

Xoxo,
Ali. ❤️