We've got some Bad Blood #42

A/N: Hey guys! I'm still working on the Christmas imagine but I decided to do this one and it's kind of based off Taylor Swift (I don't hate her) so yea. Enjoy!

You can use any BTR guy of your choice.

~ Your POV ~

It's been a year since I wrote my song about my ex boyfriend and to be honest I know he still misses me but we are never ever getting back together! Anyways, it was hard to let go of our love that once was red but turned gray. I think part of me new that he was trouble when he walked in but I didn't think anything of it.

Am I finally Clean from him? I'm not sure. Was this all just in my wildest dreams? Definitely not! Are we going to go out of style? Sadly yes. Our relationship ended about a year ago but sometimes I still miss his gorgeous green eyes and his amazing smile but I shouldn't worry about that anymore. Maybe he is just another picture to burn or he is something to keep around forever.

I never really thought about our relationship and what would happen to us if we ever got into one of these situations but it's too late to think about it now, sometimes I wonder if we ever got out of the woods but there was never an answer to that.

~ Time Skip ~

It has been two days and I finally finished writing the song. I realized that we always had some bad blood in our relationship but I didn't want to focus on that and that is what inspired my next song.

~ Time skip ~

It's now two years later and I'm about to sing one of my songs from my new album!

Announcer: Please give it up for Y/N!

You: 'Cause baby now we've got bad blood'

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~~!~!~!~!~!
A/N: Wasn't my best imagine and to be honest I haven't been writing any good ones.

Sorry,
Ali.