Always My Little Sister #66

Request from:
@btrjamesheffrondrive, enjoy!

          ~Rachel's POV~

"Rachel, you'll always be my baby sister even when you're sixty two"

Those were the words my older brother Kendall said to me when I was twelve, that was eleven years ago. Today I'm getting married to James Maslow also known as my brothers bandmate from Big Time Rush, we started dating a few days after the band celebrated its' first anniversary and we've been dating ever since, sometimes there were quite a few bumps we went through but those just made our relationship stronger.

I'm interrupted from my thoughts as a soft knock on my door can be heard before my older brother begins to speak.

Kendall: Pooh bear, can I come in?

I smile at the name before opening the door to reveal my brother dressed in a nice suit. He was slightly leaning on the door playing with the buttons on his suit jacket, his head lifted when I came to door and the biggest smile was suddenly on his face.

Kendall: Oh my gosh! Rachel, you look absolutely gorgeous. You're really growing up on me!

Rachel: Haha, thank you! Now don't cry or I'll start crying and I'm pretty sure nobody wants a bride with mascara running down her face.

Kendall: You'd still be gorgeous either way.

He kisses my forehead then pulls me into a hug that lasted for about a minute. While we're hugging I take this opportunity to look at the clock behind him, 3:15 pm, the wedding has just started and I'm guessing that Kendall was here so he could walk my down the isle. (A/N: I know usually parents walk children down the isle but for this it'll be the brother instead)

The music begins and we begin to walk down the isle, out of the corner of my eye I can see my other two older brothers along with their wife's and children as well as Kendalls' wife Jo and their adopted daughter Katie. We reach James and Kendall gives me away before going to sit down with his family.

* After wedding ceremony*

The wedding ceremony just ended and I'm sitting in a limo with James on the way to the reception.

James: I love you so much Rachel Marie.

You: I love you too James David.

We share a passionate kiss as the limo pulls up to the reception.

~!~!~!~!~!!~!~!~!~!~!!~!
A/N: I hope you liked it! Also, I'm aware that there's a lot more to do than to just say 'I do' at wedding ceremonies but I didn't really feel like getting into all the detail of it.

Xoxo,
Ali.