26. Tulips, burnt candles and romance

You are my best friend, my best decision, the best part of my stupidity. - Logan.

~~~

26. Tulips, burnt candles and romance

(Alexandra)

Alexandra had a smile on her lips as she turned away from Logan and walked towards the door. She didn't want to, really, but work was work and she couldn't just stay at home and kiss him all day, everyday. It was an appealing picture, but she couldn't live just on his kisses, could she?!

Why not check it out? Her inner voice taunted. She turned around, almost instinctually and grabbed him by his ties. He looked baffled, but a slow, sexy grin took over as she pressed her lips to his and kissed him a little bit longer than she had intended.

"What was that for? I am not complaining."

"Don't ever lie to me." She said as she stood on her tip toes and kissed again. "Don't ever be angry with me." She muttered as she pressed another kiss.

"I can't promise I won't be angry, but I will promise I won't stay angry. I mean, I can't."

"Good." Alex said as she grabbed her bag and he grabbed her hips.

"I can't wait for tonight." He said before he pulled her again and kissed her, gentle and teasing. Slow and seductive.

"I really need to go." She said as Leo honked again. That guy had the worst possible timing.

"Go." He pushed her forward, but his hand held on.

"Let go." She chuckled when he looked at her with wide gray eyes, that promised everything good if she stayed. She could stay. But she had promised Mathilda that she would finish the kitchen today and also she had to buy some curtains and drapes and covers.

She grabbed his palm and opened his fingers with a smile. "I will be here tonight." She said as she walked away. "Bye" Alex looked over her shoulder and waved at him and Logan was still staring at her, his eyes hooded with hints of promises.

Tonight. She wished it was already tonight. 🌃

She couldn't wait. She rubbed her palms against her heated cheeks before she opened the door.

As soon as she stepped inside the car, Leo whistled. She shook her head as she willed her face from stop blushing so much. She couldn't stop thinking about what he said about spending the night together.

Get it together, girl. She scolded herself. Yes, they had made up, and they would fight again and make up again, but nothing changed the fact that she was madly in love with him and she was his best friend.

Haha. Haahaa.

Fate sucks!

"Finally." He said as he stared at her with a smile. "You are back." He started the car.

"What are you talking about?" She shrunk her nose as he drove away.

"I am talking about how you looked like a walking corpse for past two days. Now your color is back. I suppose you made up with your moron of a husband." He said with a frown.