Epilogue: Downs and ups

The end is nothing but a beginning to a new story.

Epilogue: downs and ups

Life is like a giant wheel. It spins and spins until everything changes.

The good things change too.

Even the bad things, they change too.

Nobody is ever stuck in one place.

It is not easy, to guess it. To guess where your stop will be the next day.

It is clever and wise to just live it and maybe love it as you go. Enjoy it.

There is no use in obsessing over tomorrow.

Only today, this spin in the giant wheel matters.

"No, no, no."

"But boss..."

"Tom, I don't want to know if it is a boy or a girl."

"Fine. But lady boss asked me to bring the envelope and I am just asking you to deliver it to her."

"What if I sneak in a peek."

"You don't trust yourself. God. Boss. Everything has changed now and I feel like I am walking at the edge of the mountain. Everyday. Each day. Some days I feel like ny heart is going to shatter with too much of this guessing."

"Stop being a drama queen."

"I am not."

"Just walk away, and take that to Alex."

"Only if you let me drive your car."

"Never."

"Hmm. It doesn't hurt to try." He shrugged as he closed the door. Logan smiled and opened his file, but all his thought was inside that envelope.

"It is a...." Alex opened the envelope as she closed the file in front of her.

Her daddy's office had now become hers and as she sat and work and restore everything back in order, it is becoming to feel more and more like hers.

Her dream.

It wasn't just her Dad's dream anymore.

There were a lot of debts and after clearing it all and unknotting all the knots Stacy's dad had created in the place, it was actually thriving a little.

Her company. GS textiles. She wanted to make it better and bigger.

Maybe create their own line of dresses as they had done when her mom was alive. Maybe one day. Soon.

Alex wanted to make her own mark in the place.

Of course, she loved interior decoration, but till this company was standing on its own leg, she wanted to concentrate on this.

And then maybe she would go back to consult for Logan's company as he had asked her to do.

She had hired a lot of young and new minds for her Dad's company --her company. And they were all proving to be wonderful and talented.