Chapter 20: Jun's Family

Jun's p.o.v.

"You have to leave Jun." S.coups yelled at me again. "Go!"

I found my other shoe and started shoving it on before grabbing Minghao and pulling him out of the dorm before S.coups blew up.

"I don't have my coat on yet!" Minghao yelled at me as we ran down the stairs.

"You can put it on in the car." I said and continued to pull him along. "We're already late."

"Just slow down." Minghao complained. "You're going to make me fall and hurt something, like my shoulder."

I stopped making Minghao run into me.

"I'm sorry." I said and put my hands on cheeks. "I don't want you to get hurt again but we are really late."

I grabbed his hand again and began running again but just a little bit slower this time.

"I'm sure you're family's not going to be upset if we're a few minutes late." Minghao said as we made it outside. "It's cold. Why didn't you wait for me to put my jacket on?"

"Stop complaining." I said as we climbed into the car. "You can put it on now."

"Sorry that my meeting ran so late." Our manager said as he started driving towards the airport to pick up my family. "I'm sure we won't get there that late. You guys were quick to come down."

"Only because Junnie hyung made me run and not put my coat on." Minghao mumbled under his breath.

"I'm sure you'll act the exact same way when your parents arrive." I said and Minghao just pouted. "What's that face for?"

"It was cold outside." He said and continued pouting.

"It's the end of August Minghao." I said. "It isn't that cold."

"Maybe for you or during the day." Minghao said, still pouting. "It's really early in the morning and I'm really skinny so it feels colder to me."

I smirked and leaned over to whisper in Minghao's ear.

"Do you want me to warm you up?" I said in a bit of a suggestive tone.

"N-no thank you." Minghao stuttered.

When I sat back in my seat I could see Minghao was blushing a bit. It made me laugh.

"Don't laugh." He mumbled under is breath, blushing a bit more.

I decided I should stop teasing him so the rest of the drive to the airport we didn't really talk. Our manager talked to us a bit but that was about it.

When we arrived at the airport we made our way inside and, as I thought, the plane had already landed.

"It only landed a few minutes ago." Minghao said and we started walking faster to the gate. "They're probably still on the plane."

"I hope so." I said and tried to get the manager and Minghao to walk faster, even though we were already walking pretty quickly. "They'll be really confused if we aren't there when they get off."

"We'll get there and everything will by fine." Minghao reassured me. "Don't worry to much, okay?"

"Yeah, you're right." I said and calmed myself down a bit.

They aren't going to die just because we weren't with them for 5 minutes.

We reached the gate in a short amount of time. The plane had already landed but my parents were just walking out of the gate as we arrived, which made me feel relived. I'm gald we weren't to late.