Chapter 17: Night Alone

Minghao's p.o.v.

Today's the day.

Jun and I are going to spend the night in the hotel.

I'm excited but I'm not sure why. It will probably be the same as any other night. We'll lay in bed and talk a little. I guess tonight we can sleep in the same bed and I won't feel bad about it in the morning because no one else will be there to see us.

I'm also a bit nervous though. I know Jun is more mature than me and what if he wants to do something I don't feel comfortable with. We are dating after all but I can barely hold his hand or have him kiss me without my heart wanting to explode.

I guess I should just trust that Jun wouldn't do anything like that. Jun's a good person so I shouldn't be nervous at all.

"Minghao?" Jun asked and poked his head in the doorway. "There you are."

"Where did you think I was?" I asked, seeing as I had been in our bedroom most of the morning.

"I didn't know." Jun shrugged. "I looked around the main part of the dorm and couldn't find you so I came here and here you are."

"You should have looked here first." I said and pulled on Jun's arm to sit on the bed.

"How's your arm doing?" Jun asked as he sat down beside me.

"Good." I said moving it a bit.

I still had to wear the brace but my arm didn't have to stay in the sling anymore so that meant I could actually move my arm around now. It felt good to be able to move both my arms.

"Does it hurt to move it?" Jun asked.

"Only if I lift it above my head." I said. "The doctor said that if I keep doing the exercises he gave that the pain should go away soon and that I'll have full movement in my shoulder again."

"That's awesome!" Jun said. "Then you can start learning the new choreography."

I nodded. "Have you guys finished making the choreography for our unit's new song?"

"Almost." Jun said. "There are a few things we want to try but we have to wait for you. Hoshi said that maybe we can try them in the next couple days before we leave."

"I'm not allowed to dance yet though." I reminded Jun.

He nodded. "I remember that but none of them involve you lift your arms so I don't see why you can't do them."

"Oh, I guess I can try then." I said before sighing. "I can't wait to start dancing again."

Jun just laughed and laid back so that his head was on my chest.

"When are we leaving?" I asked.

"Our manager went to go pick up Wonwoo and Mingyu so probably in a few hours." Jun said and looked up at me. "Are you excited?"

I nodded. "Yeah, what are we going to do?"

"I don't know." Jun shrugged. "We could just watch movies or something."

"That sounds like a nice idea."

It was quite after that but that's generally how it is with the two of us.

Jun moved onto his side and wrapped his arms around my waist, snuggling his face into me.

"Hyung, someone's going to come in and see us." I said and attempted to push his arms and move him.

"Let them see." Jun said and didn't move an inch. "I want them to know you're mine."

"Hyung please." I said.