Chapter One

Angel; *

Senior year baby!

I am so excited; this year is going to go down in history for three main reasons.

One

I am THAT chick. You know the one who's cool with everyone and got it going on!

Two

My baby Romeo and I have been together for three years. We are THE couple at our school, you could say that we're Will and Jada.

Three

I got my main chick and best friend Lucy since elementary school and we are going to STUN everyone with our outfits this year.

Grabbing my brush, I brush my hair and sing to Salt N Peppa's "Push It".

"Oh baby baaabbbbyyy buh buh buh BABY!"

I start to laugh at myself for being silly and continue singing. My mom walks into the room and looks at me I lost my mind.

"Hey ma!" I greet her with a smile

"Girl how many times do I have to tell you to stop singing like that? It sounded like somebody was dying!" she says jokingly.

"Don't hate ma you know I got it like Mariah Carey"

"Stop lying to yourself, you sound like a cat getting run over"

I roll my eyes at her and finish brushing my hair. Satisfied with my handiwork, I grab my purse and car keys and walk out of my room. My baby brother Jay was sitting in his chair. I looked at his big brown eyes and smiled. I love my baby brother

"Kissy, kissy hi!" he says

He calls me "Kissy" because I always give him a kiss and of course the chocolate Kiss.

"Hey Jay" I reply before giving him a kiss on his head. He smells like bubble gum and cotton candy. I grab an apple and walk out the door. Closing the door I yell, " Ma I'm out, see you later!"

My phone starts to ring and I look at the screen.

It's Romeo

My heart beats faster and I start to grin like Cheshire cat. What can I say, I love that boy he's the cool to my whip, the apple to my jacks, the icing on my cake....

Get the picture?

"Hey baby girl what's up?"

He sounds so cute over the phone! Darn that Brooklyn accent!

"Nothing much on my way to school, you ready to be educated babe?"

"No I'm ready to go," he says laughing.

"Whatever, you slow anyways"

"I'm going to remember that, but babe we still down for the party Friday right?"

One of the rich kids in our senior class is throwing a huge party for all seniors. You have to be there and from what I heard, she throws the best parties. Think Super Sweet Sixteen, BET Awards, Super Bowl Halftime, and New Years Eve.

Yes it's that big and that important.

"Already know Romeo!"

"Great!", he says. A girl's voice is in the background, yelling out his name.

"Angel, I gotta go but I love you baby"

"Love you too Romeo"

"Later" he says hanging up.

Wonder why he hung up so quick? Oh well, I trust him and I know he wouldn't cheat on me.

So why am I tripping'?

I pull up into the parking lot with my speakers all the way turned up and Mary J. Blige on blast. My best friend Lucy parks into the space right next to me. We get out of our cars dancing to the music. People start to look at us like we lost our minds, but we don't care at all. We've done crazy things since the day we met.

Even though we are the most chill girls at school, people who know us well, know that we can raise chaos like nobody's business. Especially when it came to boys who tried to do us wrong.

"What's up Halo? Lucy greets me

"What's up Lips?" I greet her back

We laugh at our nicknames for each other. Lucy is called Lips because she has huge but beautiful lips and it makes the boys go goo goo over her. But when she gets mad that girl would be a mass murderer if words could kill. As for my nickname, it's a joke between us because I can start something and look innocent.

"You ready girl?, she says. " It's time to get this senior year started off on the right shoe".

"Literally", I reply laughing looking at my Apple Bottom heels and her Baby Phat wedges.

"But, I got to look for Romeo he got to be here by now">

"Okay okay let's go find him".

Lucy turns and sees something. It must have not been good because her face went red and her lips went into a sneer. I follow her gaze and landed on Romeo with his boys laughing and having a good time.

And a girl hanging all over his arm...

Oh no he did NOT!

*&*&*&*&**&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*

A/N

Hello my good people sorry it took me so long but my computer was like EW. Let me know if you like chapter one. I REALLY APPRECIATE THE FEEDBACK!

Also, later on in the story a certain someone gives Angel and Lucy AAAAAALLLLLLLL the info on Romeo. Sad part is I don't have a name for her SO whoever comes up with the best name the chapter he/she comes in will be dedicated to you.

Song Of The Day: Mary J. Blige The One ft Drake (ew)

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.FAN (I'LL FAN BACK). AND DANCE BABY!

LYB