Chapter Six

Angel:-*

My teacher taught us about Hamlet last year. You know the scene where Hamlet pulls out his sword to kill his Uncle while he prays. I asked my teacher why didn't he kill him I mean hello clear opening. She told us that Hamlet wanted to kill him while his Uncle was sinning so that way when he dies he goes to hell.

Thats what I did with Romeo

I "killed" him while he was sinning

I'm just that bad!

Romeo tried to explain to me what had happened.

"Babe BABE!" He yelled as I backed away from him

"Romeo what is wrong with you?!" I screamed

He flinched

"So you lie to me saying that you werent even at the party, but your upstairs_"

He cut me off

"Let me explain_"

"I know you did not cut me OFF !"

I started to walk up to him but Lucy pulled me back. Although it was an act I was really pissed. I wanted to slap his lying face so bad!

"He not worth it ma, just chill!" Lucy tells me

I stopped struggling and look at Lucy. I notice Lisa was still here, her eyes were wide open. I turned back to Romeo and saw somehow he managed to put his clothes back on. I also noticed BreBre was gone.

Thats my girl!

Now back to this fool

"You know what Romeo?" I ask him sweetly

"What Angel?" He replies

I looked at Lucy and she let me go. I walked up to Romeo and looked at him dead in the face.

Oh that sweet face of his.

On the inside my heart was breaking while a voice in my head told me this was all a dream, it wwas all a lie. But the thing is that ethier you face reality or live a lie.

So I did what I had to do

SLAP!

Romeo staggered back a little bit, but he didnt fall. He looked at me with shock, like he could'nt belive it. On the outside I was strong, but n the inside I was hurt and crying.

"It's over Romeo" I told him

I turned to a little crowd we had and Lucy as well. Everyone was suprised, my guess was that Lisa must have texed some her "sources". Exactly what I wanted.

"Let's go Lucy"

We walked out of the room as Romeo called my name. We just kept it moving...literally.

"Now", Lucy said", I know you feeling a little bit heartbroken BUT we still gonna P A R T Y!"

-Romeo-

I lost her

She caught me man

I shook my head and pushed my way through the crowd. Everyone was dancing and having a great time. Me, I was pissed and upset.

Angel and I was the couple man. Im talking Jay and Beyonce couple. I wasnt going to lose her , but I wasnt gonna be faithful. Girl wouldn't give it up and I been with her for three years!

So I snuck around

Yeah I shouldve broke up with up, but then I'll lose all my credit, popularity, and my reputation.

Don't get me twisted though, I loved her for who she was in the beginning. But hey you cant turn a playa into a prince.

As I passed the dance floor, I saw Angel and Lucy dancing. One thing I know about Angel is that she can DANCE.

I mean DANCE

I made my way to her so I can make it up to her and explain. I gotta get her back so I can keep my rep up!

I stopped walking and saw she was dancing with a dude. He looked like one of the guys on the football team.

As I was looking a girl came up to me and started to rub up on me.

"Whats up lil mama" I asked

"Dance with me and I'll show you"

I looked at Angel then back at her. Part of me was torn between lust and buisness. But me being the player I am, I picked lust.

"Aight ma, let's dance"

Like I said

You can't turn a playa into a prince

***********************************************************************************************

Dang man Romeo is a D O G! I mean ruff? Lol

Yall get your party on and figure out whats gonna happen next.

Btw what yall think on Angel's plan eh? And Romeo being a hoe?

Song Of The Day-Lose Control-Missy Elliot THE BEST FEMALE RAPPER EVER!!!!!!