Chapter Seven

Before I begin, I want to say thank you so eveyone who read and voted! You guys are really awesome and I appreciate it! Also a BIG red kiss to every who fanned! ^_^

*Lucy

I know Angel better than anybody, but I cant get why wont she just snap on him already. That's what she did to her other ex boyfriends, what makes this so different?

I asked her that when we went shopping last weekend. She took her time to answer. She's that type of person who thinks before she speaks and act.

"I loved him Lucy" She answered me

"What does love have to do with it?"

She looked away with a sad look in her eyes. She knew I wouldn't understand because my motto is simply "Too Young For Love". I dont want love, plus when I start to love someone hurts me or just leaves.

Like my dad left my mom

"Angel, you want to hurt him with love?" I asked her

"Yes, I do Lucy"

I sighed at the memory. As much as it sounded confusing, it made sense. The thing is about women is that when we love, we love hard.

Sometimes a little bit too hard

I grabbed her arm and linked mines through hers.

"Well Ms.Halo", I said", If we're gonna hurt him we shall do it in style!"

Angel:-*

I walked through the hallway looking for this girl. She better be on time, she knows me better than anybody. I mean we use to be best friends, but then dropped down to associates.

Why? That's another story for another day

I rushed through the hallway, my heels clicked on the tile. This hallway was always empty, everyone called it the "Ghost Hallway". Students were here from time to time doing Lord knows what and teachers too. Last year two teachers got caught by the principle. Let's just say that wasnt pretty.

And no I didnt have anything to do with that

I stopped at a door that was just ugly, for a lack of better words. On the door was a pink L that was drawn with a tube of lipstick.

I walked into the room and turned on the lights. I looked around and saw a couple of desks and a table with a rolling chair. I sent Lucy a text telling her where I was.

Lucy grl wru?

Omw around the crner chill

Two mins got by and the door opens and Lucy walks in.

"About time you got here!" I fussed hat her

"Girl you know I'm always late!"

"True true so wheres Chanel?"

"Right here"

We both turned to the voice who responded.

Chanel was the secodn most popular girl in our school, Lucy and I were the first and no Im not bragging. When we got to high school we grew more and more apart. We remained in touch, but only when we needed each other.Even after she stole my boyfriend and spread rumors about me.

So why did I needed her?

"Angel, you ready to get down to buisness?" Chanel asked me

"Just one thing Chanel" I replied

"What?"

"Can I trust you?" I said", I mean after what you did, why should I trust you?"

"Simple, I'm the only one who can do this right"

I walked up to her and stared into her face.

 She gave me the same look

"Alright", I said," what do you need to know?"

******************************************************************************************************

Lallalalalala! Wonder what's gonna happen and what do you guys think of Chanel and Angel's realationship? Sorry about the drama being kinda low BUT I shall make it mor dramatic soon

vote comment fan drop it like its hot!

Song Of The Day: Xscape-Who Can I Run To (I was lsitening to it and let me tell you I love it!)

KissMyRedLipz