Chapter Ten

Angel:-*

Its time to kick his bootay!

As I walked down the hall I thought of my plan and how it would work so perfectly! And the fact that Zara

will be giving birth in about a week seing that it was almost the end of the month. Also, she called me and told me that the baby might be born early to avoid complications.

When I got to the office, I saw Lucy already there.

And yes this is part of the plan.

Lucy walked out and winked at me, its show time!

I walked in and rushed to the secretary, whose name nobody remebers. But she has a big mouth and a ear for gossip.

"Miss, you will never guess what I found out!" I said

"Spill honey", She replied looking around", Coast is clear now you better tell me!"

Hook.Line.Sinker

Im just that bad

*Lucy

After I walked out the office, I winked at Angel on my way out. She wanted to ruin his good reputation with the teachers, who he also whoos, by telling rumors.

The secretary was the woman for the job.

I told her how I heard that a student may have an STD and thats just the beginning. Angel's job is to tell her that this student was sexually active with students and supposedly female teachers.

Mean ain't it?

I pulled out my phone and answered it.

"Hello Beyonce speaking!" I said

A male voice on the other end laughed.

WHO IS THIS ON MY PHONE?!?!?!

Chanel aka ChaCha

Romeo was a dog.

He was a dog with fleas and flipping rabies!

This fool thinks I'm stupid and I see why Angel wants to hurt him. I mean I walk into my BEST friends house to see HIM there with HER kissing each other!

And you know what?

HE KNEW I WAS GOING TO BE THERE!

His excuse was even more pathetic and eye popping.

"Babe, she invited me over so we can work on a project and she kissed me" He says

"Romeo how is that you have a project together,but yall have not OME class together!?" I yell

He gives me a blank look. Jesus take the wheel cause I am about to slap the spanish out of him! He's so lucky he's not even my real man!

"Romeo, it's whatever honey", I say",I belive you and not what I saw".

He looks shocked at my attitude but quickly grins. He gives me a hug and a kiss.

Ew, remind me to put holy water on my lips and body.

As he pulls back he says",How about I take you out tommorrow?"

"Why not tonight?"

"Because I have errands to run and I have work today"

Wait what about your project?

I held my tounge and smiled.

He's testing me I can sense it. Ooooohhhh I hope Angel gets him good!

"Okay honey well have fun and call me okay?" I bat my eyes at him

He nods his head and wraps his arms around me. He leans in for a kiss but I managed to wiggle out of that. I mean hello you was just slobbing my best friend down!

"Sorry babe I have lipstick on and I dont want you having red marks on your face"

"Its cool ChaCha, love you babe" He says as I walk away

I froze at the L word, honey you just spoke your doom.

"Love you too Romeo"

-Romeo-

Yeah Ima boss!

Chanel said I love you back! Hahaha and she belived me? Yeah man this is perfect I can do whatever I want and get away with it.

Speaking of which, I have a phone call to make.

The phone rang amd Lucy answered her phone. Girl never says hello, but thats what drew me to her in the first place.

"Yo, Lucy its Romeo baby!"

"Why do you have my number still?!" She screams

"Dont worry about that listen up, how about me and you tonight?"

"Romeo that was the past and no aint gonna happen!"

"You afraid what Angel would say? Man forget her she aint your real friend! I had you back when your dad ran out on you, when your mom was depressed and your brother was in jail!" I fuss at her

She sounded a bit pissed off when she replied to me

"You know what man, yeah you was there but who was the one who left me for some chickenhead ratchet chick?!"

"I apologised for tha-"

She cut me off

"You know what Romeo, sorry dont mean nothing to you or to me! What you say to me is paper thin!"

She hung up and I looked at the phone. I shrugged the guilt off and tell myself she'll come around, they all do. I sent a text to Chanel's best friend, whose name I really dont care to remeber. She sent me one back and I was all smiles.

Yeah, I'm gonna have a good time.

Angel:-*

I walked up to Lucy who had highly upset on her forehead.

Uh oh and why do I sense drama?

"Yo, Lucy!" I yell

She turned around with guilt written on her face. My stomach started to turn, it does that when someone has to tell me a secret.

"Angel, I have to confess something"

FOR THE LOVE RAY J!

**********************************

YODA!!!! HELLO MY DEARS! THANK YOU FOR READING VOTING AND COMMENTING!!! NOW THE STORY MAY BE OVER SOON, BUT YALL DONT WORRY IT'LL BE GOOD WITH A TWIST!

Song Of The Day: MC Lyte-Paper Thin #TheBestFemaleMC

*KissMyRedLipz