Chapter Sixteen

I want to thank everyone who read my book and also for those who were being patient!

**********************

 -Zara

Prom was here and all around the house not a flat iron was unplugged and all were aroused. Seriously, between the girls and our moms it was fun but yet chaotic. I picked up my baby boy and laid him on my chest, he turned his head and looked into my eyes.

His beautiful eyes.

They made my heart melt and always put a smile on my face.

"ZARA!" My sister yelled.

My head snapped up when I heard Lisa called my name. After Chanel found out about Lisa being my sister, everything was cool they couldnt get mad at us. I mean after all she did get us in the performance line up.

I got up with Antonio still in my arms, I swear this lil boy just rolled his eyes at me!

I walked into the room where the girls were, it looked like a war zone. My mom came and took the baby out of my arms, next thing I know Im being attacked with brushes, makeup, and God knows what!

"Look Zara dont fuss with us saying you're not coming to prom", Lisa said ", Cause I talked to mom and she agreed to watch the baby".

"Mom really" I asked

"Yes baby, I want you to have fun"

I got up from the vanity chair and hugged my mom, the baby started to fuss seeing how he wasnt getting no love. I started to laugh and leaned over and kissed him.

"Well girls", Angel says "Its time to..."

"PAR-TTTTTAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!"

Antonio squeals with glee, we all laugh and continue to get ready for prom.

Its going down!

-Angel

We stepped into the lobby and it seemed as all eyes were on us. Yes we looked good, but it was the fact that a few months ago we didnt even speak or even knew each other.

Crazy aint it?

Our dresses were the most different and fierce of them all and Im not saying that because Im biased, its true.

Chanel had a red dress that fit her bosom but flowed down past her knees a bit. It showed off her calves and her Chanel heels (yes I know) that were silver with red sparkle. Her hair was brushed to side so her curls would flow down here shoulder.

Lucy had on a black, long dress that was split on the side, showing off her leg. Her heels were silver and white : her hair was straight with bangs and she was rockin them like no tommorrow.

I, was wearing a yellow dress that flowed down to my ankles and made me look like a fairy. My hair was curly but pulled down to a low ponytail, it was held together by a flower my mother gave me.

Last, was Zara who dared to rock a white dress that showed off her figure and stopped above her knees. She let her hair out into a curly afro and sported a butterly pin. She walked with grae on her gold heels, that made her legs look longer.

We are offivially hot.

-Romeo

Here we go!

Its prom night and I already know I am going to be the Prom King, so will Chanel. But instead of celebrating with her Im celebrating with my new honey. Thats right, Im breaking up with Chanel.

The DJ is too live right now! Everybody on the dance floor dancing like nobodys buisness. I look across the floor and see Chanel with a group of girls. I try to make my way towards her, but some chick wanted me to dance with her.

Well it is prom and Chanel is history.

-Lucy

Its time for the announcement of the Prom King and Queen. Everyone already knows its going to be Romeo and Chanel, but how wrong they are.

The principal walks to the stage, the music dies down and everyone turns their attention to the stage.

"Ladies and gentlemen", he boomd ", It is time for the announcement of the King and Queen!"

Everyone cheered and clapped, showing their excitement.

"The Prom King is....ROMEO!"

From where I stood, I could see a smirk on Romeo's face. Everyone patted his back and the girls kissed his cheek. He walked on the stage a placed the crown on his head.

"And the Prom Queen is....."

-Chanel

"LISA!"

Lisa walked on the stage to recieve her crown, the crowd was in shock but they all applauded. She placed the crown on her head and smiled at everyone. Then she did it..

The crowd went silent as Lisa's hand made contact with his face.

Show time...

I opened my mouth and began to sing

Say my name, say my name
When no one is around you, say baby I love you
If you ain't runnin' game
Say my name, say my name
You actin' kinda shady, you ain't callin' me baby
Why the sudden change?

As I sanged, the girls joined in. We were all in different parts of the room and everyone was looking around. We walked toward the stage where Romeo was and cornered him.

Why can't you just tell the truth
If somebody's there, just tell me who

 We then switched over to 3LW No More and Zara stepped on the stage. Everyone was going crazy, maily because our vocals are off the hook, but Romeo was going down.

He tried to run away, but everyone was so close to the stage he couldnt move.

So he stayed

I looked at Angel and Lucy who sanged to him

I just want to know
What happened to our love
We used to be best friends
Where did it go wrong

When you gonna see
How good it is with me
I'm tired and I'm through
With all your "listen baby"

His face went pale and e tried to turn but once again he couldnt but not because of the crowd, but because of Zara.

She was going in with the rap and when she waas done, she handed him a picture of the baby. The music had stopped and everyone went crazy.

"Thanks everyone!", Angel said ", Be sure to congradulate our Prom King!"

"Hes a daddy and a player"

All eyes turned to Romeo, who just looked ashamed.

We walked up to him and he tried to speak to me. I put my hand up and said ", Its over".

Thats how the cookie crumbles.

-Romeo

Dang man I cant belive it.

The whole thing was a joke, now Im the joke! I thought had all the girls, seems to me I didnt.

I also lost some friends because of what happened tonight.

And to make matters worse, Zara was there. I heard she had a baby and was certain that it wasnt mine.

Until she got on the stage.......

My life is over.

***********************

And there it is lol

Songs of the Day

Say My Name- Destiny Child

No More-3LW

Vote Comment Read PARTYYYYYY!!!!