Chapter Eleven

Angel:-*

Really? Like really?!

I stormed into my room and flopped on my bed, I made such noise my mom had came into in my room. She took one look at me and shaked her head, its obvious her daughter is a drama magnet.

"So what happen this time?" She asked

"Ma, I dont want to talk about it" I answered with an attitude

She walked across my room so quick, it made my head spin. Next thing I knew I was on the ground seeing stars.

Dang, I forgot moms dont play.

She sat on my bed and looked down on me. Then she leaned in with her finger in my face and said"< Angel, I dont know who you think you are but try me again lil girl!"

"Yes ma'am"

"Now, tell me what happened"

I told her everything.

Yes EVERYTHANG.

When I was done, my mother looked at me as if she couldnt belive it ethier. I mean, I'm hoping she's understanding in what I feel. Parents were young before, so maybe they had similar experiences like us.

"I cant tell you what to do", she starts", But I will tell you this Angel"

"You are young baby, dont lose your mind over some boy"

"But about Lucy mama?"

"What about Lucy?"

"She hid how her and Romeo were together!"

"I she worth your friendship being saved?" My mother asked

I thought about the times we had, both good and bad. But she knows me better than anyone. So why would she lie to me? Most importantly...

Why would she hook Romeo and I together?

Zara

I rubbed my stomach as I thought of what the future held for my baby and I. I have never been excited or scared in my life. This wasnt just about me, it was about my baby boy.

Antonio Romeo Johnson

I laughed at myself for giving him a name which is considered romantic.At first, I wanted to name him after his father, but I didnt want to name my son after some monster.

"I'm going to raise you right honey", I said to my stomach", Your going to be better than him"

He kicked as if he understood me and I laughed.

Oh, I cant wait for him to come.

Chanel aka Cha Cha

WHY ISNTANGEL ANSWERING HER PHONE?!

I groaned fustrated and redialed her number. This time she picked up, I almost jumped for joy.

"What ChaCha?" She snapped

"Hello to you too honey!"

"Sorry mami, I got alot on my mind"

"Like Lucy dissing you? Yeah she told me about that"

"And?"

"Truth? She was dead wrong for doing what she did"

"And you were too!" She yelled

"Okay yeah, I was wrong and Im sorry okay?", I replied". And you know what, I'm sorry Angel"

.........

Did she stop breathing?

"Thanks Chanel, I appreciate it" She answered

"Good, now about Romeo ae we still down?" I asked

I paused and waited for an answer

"Actually, Chanel I'm still in", She said ", But it has to be short and sweet"

She continued", I cant waste my time on him, I refuse to cry or stress over him"

"Makes sense Angel"

And belive me it does.

-Romeo-

Shes too easy man, way too easy. I mean like no password needed easy!

Ha!

"So Shorty, what you say me and you leave to your place?" I hinted

"Oh okay, but I thought we were going to be together officially"

Did I mention she isnt the brightest color in the coloring box?

"We are together love love", I said ", Dont worry you pretty okay?"

She giggles and says okay

The rest of the dinner went by quick, but then something weird happened.

Every female that passed me gave me a look of disgust. Which is weird to me because I always get the flirty looks. But then the most crazy thing happened.

A girl came and walked to the girl who I was on a date with. No I still dont know her name, but that isnt the point!

The girl looked the thick version of Halle Berry and I was like RIGHT!

It seems as if they knew each other seeing how hey squealed when they saw each other. They tallked for awhile and Lauren, yeah I figured out her name pointed to me. Her friend looked at me then back at Lauren. She said something to Lauren that made her turn green.

Next thing I know, Laurens getting her bag and coat.

"Where you going?" I said as I grabbed her arm

She pulled away like I had cooties.

"You are a monster!", She screamed ", You didnt tell me you had Herpes and you wanted to get with me?!"

Might I mentioned she said this pretty loud?

Everyone in the resturant was watching us.

"I have no idea what your talking about and stop being loud!"

SLAP! SPLASH!

Dang this girl just slapped me AND poured water on me! I turned around, there was a video camera pointed at me.

"Tun that thing off!" I yelled as I walked out

Lauren was gone when I got there. All I want to know was where did that come from?!

Angel:-*

I laughed at Romeo's face, it was way too funny. Chanel and I planned this out real good, but like I told her I wanted it short and sweet. Its a good thing we patched things up because she's a cool chick.

As for Lucy, I'm done with her.

*******************************************************

What UP yall?! How yall liking it so far?! This will be coming to an end soon guys but I might consider writing another book. Stay tuned for that until then

Vote Comment Fan DANCE TO IM SEXY AND I KNOW IT!

Song Of The Day Mary J Blige- Not Gon Cry

RIP Whitney We love you!

*KissMyRedLipz