The Moon Goddess

HOLY SHIT.....HERE WE GO MINAAAA!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Greetings young couple" a silky smooth voice hallowed around as the glowy figure transformed into a young, dazzling woman.

"*GASP!* A-ALL BOW DOWN IN THE PRESENCE OF OUR GREAT GODDESS LUNA!!"

All of the islanders finally got over their shock and immediately fell to their knees, bowing down to the other worldly figure.

She was what you would call insanely beautiful, her hair was long and silky rippling ever so often as if it was part of the ocean waves, so ghostly white, that it almost seemed like it was glowing in radiance.

The dress she was wearing blended perfectly with the night sky in a stunning shade of purples and indigos, as if she was wearing a piece woven of the cosmos itself, showing off a glowing chain that hovered over her dress like a constellation of stars caught withen her grasp, bound together by her.

Finally, her skin was pale and white almost as if she was a corpse but you could still see the life flow through her features.

Law froze instantly, fear started to permeate the air around him.

The former captain once had to deal with a celestial being before...let's just say it DIDN'T end well, it was an utter disaster!

In fear of offending the goddess and having for him and Luffy to face her wrath, Law swiftly bowed down as well bringing the smaller raven down with him.

"H-hey! Torao what are you doing!?"

Law bit his lip in silent frustration, "Luffy-ya quiet down, she's a goddess! You can't upset her!"

Luffy pouted up at him fighting out of the doctor's grasp making the surgeon grow even more fearful, "Why!?"

The boy scowled at his lover feeling his stomach shrivel in confusion at the sheer amount of fear he was giving off.

"She'll beat you that's why! You can't beat a god!!" Law hissed back.

Luffy really got upset this time, "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? I'VE DEFEATED A GOD BEFORE AND IF SHE TRIES TO HURT YOU I'LL KICK HER ASS TOO!!!"

Everyone's jaws dropped and froze in terror as the words from the teen's mouth sank in, it was like a horror movie, and you were silently telling the actor not to walk in, but to no avail they did anyway.

"Mufufufufufu~" laughter by the sound of bells caught the quarreling couple's attention, as the goddess started to laugh like a cheery toddler as bright white tears edged at her slick eyes

"Mufufufu!~ I knew I wasn't just seeing things~ you two lovers really care about each other don't you?~"

The two started to relax and faced the young maiden, "y-yes miss Luna, I adore Luffy-ya above everything else" the girl's smile widened even more at this.

"I know, I can detect liars, and what really interests me is that what you said was the complete and utter truth~"

Law felt a little sweat form at his brow, "so why are you here?"

The goddess slowly started to drift towards them, making Law prepare himself in case he needed to use his nodachi if needed.

"I've taken a liking to you two, so I have decided to bestow upon you two my spell of eternal love" her voice echoed around the town as her hands started to glow a bright silver.

Luffy and Law both felt themselves start to float off the ground until they were hovering in the air, the two started to feel nervous and attempted to inch closer to one another but didn't find any luck as they still remained in the same place.

A weird mist started to drift in the atmosphere as the places on their chests where their hearts should be started to glow white.

Two stark white chains came out of the glowing areas and started to become entwined with each other until they eventually melded together as one connected chain.

As soon as that happened the glowing disappeared and the two harshly landed onto the ground, "Offhh!"

Law huffed as the rubber captain landed right on top of him, the two quickly turned to complain to the goddess for scaring them until they noticed she had also disappeared.

"Enjoy the rest of eternity with each other my lovers~ and remember: love always wins~"

The goddess's voice rang around the town as the mysterious smoke vanished without a trace, leaving two very confused little muffins behind.

"WHUT JUST HAPPENED" They both questioned.

Law and Luffy just sat there confused until Luffy spoke up, "we should probably find everyone else now right?"

Law darted up and slung the teen over his shoulder with a serious expression, "right"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok that was terrible I know but I really tried ok!?