The Crew's Decision

Ok guys I've been thinking and I've come up with this, it's kinda different so tell me if this is bad or wrong or off here Yosh? (°_°)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"AHHH!!! LUFFY'S SHARING HIS SPECIAL SPOT!!! A STORM IS COMING!!!"

Everyone in the kitchen either choked on what they were chewing on or spewed out what they were drinking at the sound of Chopper's hectic screaming.

"HE'S WHAT!?" Sanji practically flew out of the room kicking the door down with everyone else closely following.

"CHOPPER, BRO THERE'S NO WAY LUFFY WOULD-HOLY CRAP HE IS!!!"

Now the crew was just standing there in complete and utter shock, staring at the figure head where the two crew members were asleep and...CUDDLING!?

Nami was the first to react, the crew tore their eyes away from the sight when they noticed her stomping away and busting open the door to the girl's cabin with a very serious look on her face.

"Everyone in here NOW, we're having an emergency crew meeting!"

Nobody denied her and suprisingly Sanji didn't even fawn over getting to go into the girl's room, which just proved how 'serious' this situation was.

While everyone took a seat around the floors or beds, Nami dragged out a huge whiteboard with a bunch of photo's and notes attached with string and tacks, and if you looked long enough, you'd know they're all about Luffy

"YOSH! Everyone we are all here today because I believe something is wrong with our captain! And more than usual!"

Robin nodded with her and pointed to every note and photo with a blank face as she spoke.

"Here are the anomalies me and Nami-san found lately as we studied Luffy's current behavior: He's been acting quite suspicious around everyone, He protected Law-kun's food and now, he let Law-kun onto his special seat"

Nami nodded as well, "Not to mention I noticed he's been spacing out a lot more than considered normal, and how he seemed to REALLY, REALLY want Tra-guy in the crew"

Zoro narrowed his eyes a bit, "So all his strange behavior has something to do with Tra-guy" both Nami and Robin nodded this time.

"So it seems, but me and Nami think we're still missing a few pieces of this puzzle before we can crack it, so we were wondering if any of you guys have noticed any other strange things about Luffy-kun, anything at all that could help"

After a few minutes of awkward silence Zoro hesitantly raised his hand up, "Yes Zoro? What is it?"

Everyone turned to look at the slightly nervous swordsman with a worried stare, "W-well, back on that island we were at, Luffy was looking for Chopper thinking he was sick" Chopper's eyes lit up with more concern, "WAS HE!?"

Zoro looked over to Chopper and shook his head, "No but..when I took a look at him I swore I could have seen some weird blush on his face"

Everyone blinked...once...twice.."Ehh!?"

Nami added that onto her board, "Hmm, let's see here, acting weird around Tra-guy, being the tiniest bit of clingy too, and some blush...does anyone else have anything to say!?"

The room was once silent again until the sound of nervous whistling filled the air, everyone's eyes noticed the nervous looking sniper "Usopp.."

Nami glowered in a dangerous voice as her eyes became sharp "WHAT. DO. YOU. KNOW?"

Usopp started to cower back with a small shriek of fright, "WHAT!? ME!? I K-KNOW NOTHING!"

Brook looked at him in slight disappointment, "Usopp-san, there's something wrong with our captain, and we don't know what, so if you have any information then please share it"

Usopp paled a bit and lowered his head down in shame, "But...Luffy made me promise not to tell anyone.."

Zoro wilted in mild hurt at this, "N-not to tell anyone? But Luffy's never hid anything from us before.."

Usopp frowned guiltily and looked away from the hurt looking crew, it just took too big of a toll on his conscience.

"D-don't feel bad guys, what he told me was kinda personal, in fact, I think he doesn't even want me knowing!"

Franky frowned, "WELL DON'T LEAVE US IN SUSPENSE USOPP-BRO! WHAT DID HE SAY!?"

Usopp gulped and shut his eyes, "I'm led to believe he's...in love with someone"

Shit.....

The room went ghostly silent, it was like it just transformed into a grave sight.

1...2...3..."EEEHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!??"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Guys...after putting all the clues together, I'm led to believe Luffy...*gulp*..is...in love with Tra-guy"

After Nami's exact words the room suddenly went apocalyptic!

"AHHHH!! LUFFY'S IN LOVE!!" "MY HEART FEELS SO HAPPY FOR LUFFY-SAN!, EVEN IF I DON'T HAVE ONE YOHOHOHO!!" "HOW CAN LUFFY FALL FOR SOMEONE SO CREEPY!?" "AHHH!! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!?" "AH! WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO!? IT'S NOT LIKE TRA-GUY'S GONNA LIKE HIM BACK!?"

"Actually Nami-san" everyone froze in their mass panic and turned to face the ever so calm archeologist, "I have reason to believe Law-kun likes Luffy too~"

Nami's face went white as a sheet and everyone else blanked out with their mouths all agape for two whole minutes.

"Sooo...Let me get this straight"

Everyone was huddled together, all facing Robin who was staring at them as if they were toddlers trying to read a chapter book, "Luffy likes Tra-guy"

Robin nodded.

"And Law-san likes Luffy-san" she nodded once again with a smile slowly developing onto her lips in amusement.

"But you want us to intervene without them knowing we know, to get them together!?"

By now a huge smile was on the woman's lips as she watched her crewmates start to uncomfortably squirm, "Yes that's right~"

Nami immediately flipped, "WHY WOULD WE DO THAT!?"

Robin's grin slightly widened, "don't you want to see the captain happy with the love of his life?"

Zoro stiffened and scowled a bit, "How can you even be sure if Tra-guy really does like Luffy?" Robin turned to Zoro with a somewhat disappointed look I her eyes, but kept a straight face.

"Because I've noticed how Law-kun looks at Luffy, while the rest of you have refused to notice"

Zoro opened his mouth to say something else but Sanji interrupted, "OKAY ROBIN-CHWAN I'LL HELP YOU WITH ANYTHING!♡!"

Zoro's eyes narrowed in irritation, "shut up ero-cook!" Sanji's eye twitched, "what was that marimo? I think I hear your sea friends calling! They want their shitty swordsman back!"

They were just about to fight until Nami punched them both into the ground, "KNOCK IT OFF YOU TWO THIS IS SERIOUS!!"

After calming everyone down Robin unrolled a huge diagram of the Sunny, "Ok here is the plan for operation: LOVEBIRDS!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes people gasp in horror for I DIDN'T include Law OR Luffy in this whole chapter! *Evil laughter* MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey did you expect me NOT to make Robin the matchmaker type!?