The Fortune Teller

The Festivities just started for them, but nightfall was already fast approaching, and the two crewmates have already tried out over half the booths and stands around town.

"Hey Torao look!"

Law looked to where Luffy so extravagantly pointed to and smiled, it was a fortune tellers booth.

The surgeon didn't know why but he always found it entertaining to watch someone 'foresee' the future, it was like going on some ghost tour in that one rundown town in the middle of nowhere but loving it anyway.

"That looks interesting, wanna try it?"

The rubber man had sparkles in his eyes as he zoomed over to the booth already taking a seat, Law sat down on the chair beside him and rang the bell.

A few moments later a young girl clumsily stumbled out of the darkness within the booth, and gave them a charming smile.

"Ahh! I'm sorry young gue-"

She stopped as soon as her eyes landed on Luffy exploding into a blush, 'Shit, this might have been a bad idea'

She quickly caught out of her daze noticing Law roll his eyes in annoyance and slight jealousy.

"O-oh so sorry I didn't mean to look at you beloved like that mister Law" okay...that set off some alarms in Law's head.

"How did you know-" "I'm a fortune teller, remember?"

She gave the dark doctor a miss-know-it-all look that started to piss him off to no end, "Why you littl-" "Torao!"

Luffy gave Law a warning glare telling him that he wasn't pleased, which shut the surgeon immediately up.

"Thank you Luffy-san are you ready for tonight's fortune?"

"YEAH!!"

Luffy's eyes lit up as she reached for both of their palms and swirled her fingers around on them, "You can only choose one, love, wealth or luck?"

The teen looked at the surgeon motioning for him to choose.

Law thought for a moment before he decided, "I'd like to know our about our love miss"

The raven didn't really care about wealth in the first place, and he didn't need a fortune teller to know that Luffy had the devil's luck, so he wanted to try out their romance.

"I see lots of happiness and romance in the future, especially tonight, you two shall receive one of romance's greatest blessings, a gift from the very heavens itself"

Law raised a skeptical eyebrow and Luffy gaped in innocent excitement, "DID YOU HEAR THAT TORAO!?"

The older supernova chuckled at his lover's cheerfulness.

"Yes, yes I did, now how much was that?" The fortune teller gave a sneaky smile and disappeared a bit into the dusk shadows of the booth.

"No charge, you two deserve a free telling" Luffy brightened up even more, "AH!? REALLY!? I CAN'T BELIEVE ALL OUR AWESOME LUCK TODAY!!"

The rubber man sprung up and ran off leaving Law alone when he noticed the girl had disappeared, vanished without a trace except for a small playing card left on her stool, the queen of hearts.

"HEY LUFFY-YA! WAIT UP WHAT IF ANOTHER GIRL HITS ON YOU!?"

Law immediately rushed off to go find his wayward boyfriend before something bad happened, that was until he stumbed upon an upsetting scene.

Luffy looked absolutely frightened, shrinking into his long kimono as four skimply dressed and flamboyant females surrounded him, all with the same lustful, predatory gaze.

"Ohh~ What's a cutie like you doing all by yourself during a romantic festival like this?~" one purred as she 'innocently' twirled her hair with a slutty grin.

"Did your girlfriend dump you here all alone?~ we can help you~" another one smirked with an unsettling twinkle in her eye and an obvious swing in her hips.

"He's so cute when he's scared!~ I could eat him all up!~" the third one disgustingly sang with a sadistic ring.

"Why don't you come play with us cutie?~ we can have some fun~" the fourth suggestively whispered.

Law's rage went through the roof! HOW DARE THEY!?

"HEY!!"

They all swiftly turned to Law with an irritated look on their features as he paced right up to Luffy, "keep your filthy hands off of MY man you sluts!!"

The taller raven cuddled his captain into his chest when the boy latched onto him for dear life, his eyes resembled those of a cornered street cat.

"Tsk! Damn, looks like the fucking protection squad is here!" "BOOOOOO!!" "Piss off weirdo!" "Buzz kill anyone!?"

The four females reluctantly stormed off like a swarm of sharks when they noticed Law's huge nodachi and sent him hateful glares as they left the two lovers be.

"You okay?"

The strategist looked down to a frowning rubber boy, "Why did I feel so scared when they harassed me?"

Law frowned at his disappointed tone, "It's because you're not used to girls surrounding you like that, just don't wander off again, okay?"

Luffy stared up at the doctor's silver eyes and pulled out a soft smile, "okay...OH! WHACK A MOLE!" Luffy then pulled Law towards the game booth with the fun looking machines.

'I Gotta be there for my Luffy-ya' Law thought.