The New Couple

I APOLOGIZE 4 NOT UPDATING A NEW CHAPTER YESTERDAY I WAS SO EXHAUSTED!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ah!, it worked" Robin used her powers to peek at what the two lovers were up too.

"REALLY!? THEY KISSED!?" Usopp's eyes bugged out of his head with his jaw almost reaching the floor.

"Told ya it was gonna work marimo" "WHAT WAS THAT CURLY-BROWS!?"

If you're wondering what's going on let's take a flashback to when Robin was explaining operation: LOVEBIRDS.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback~

"Ok first Sanji-kun, I'd like you to leave a note for Law-kun and Luffy saying that we've left and will be gone for the rest of the day" hearts started to swirl in the room as Sanji twirled around in a weird torpedo like dance.

"YES MY LOVELY MATCHMAKER!♡!" The cook continued to rush out of the room in absolute bliss.

"Okay, now I want everyone to hide over near the rocks I saw on the shore, once we get there when I see them wake up, Brook will play a romantic tune on his violin for a more romantic atmosphere"

As everyone begun their stroll to the rocks the skeleton started to yodel, "Yohohoho! Robin-san I just thought of the perfect song! Does 'criminal' sound good?"

Robin puffed up her chest in excitement as she smiled a bit with mildly sparkling eyes, "yes Brook! That song sounds perfect for those two!"

I have a feeling you're getting a little too into this" Usopp gulped givig her a suspicious glare.

Then everyone ducked down hiding, waiting for Robin's signal.

End of flashback~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ok everyone let's go find an Inn to stay at for tonight, we should probably give those two some space for a while"

Nami nodded her head, "Yeah, Luffy deserves some lovey time~" she released a mischievous chuckle struting into the small town up ahead with the others trailing behind.

"Ah guys wait up!"

Chopper was spaced out and didn't realize everyone else already left as he scurried after them, one thing was still stuck on his mind.

'Hmm since both of them are so opposite I wonder how they got attracted to each other in the first place?'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luffy and Law currently were both lovingly cuddling each other sitting on the bench with one another exchanging quick kisses here and there, you know, like any super happy couple would.

"Uh oh" Law blinked, 'uh oh?' The strategist/surgeon looked down at his partner with a mildly concerned stare, "Luffy-ya what do you mean by 'uh oh'?"

The rubber man looked up at his new boyfriend with a somewhat worried face, this couldn't end well.

"Torao what are we gonna tell everyone when they get back?" At his words Law flinched.

Law's POV

'Damn that's right what are we gonna say? *Sigh* our crew is pretty protective over him...especially the cook and swordsman, those two hold alot of respect for him...at least I hope that's why..'