The Fun~

Attention all fangirls and yaoi fans out there reading this fanfiction! This chapter will finally hold some smut, due too a lot of planning and thinking!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Law was currently searching through the entire ship, scanning around every room top to bottom.

Finally he came across...their room.

The raven was about to knock on the wooden door until a sudden sound caught his ear, "dammit!"

He was confused for a second there, forgetting all about the returning of the twig and curiously stood there with a blank mind.

Law's POV

'That was definitely Luffy-ya's voice just now, is he okay?'

In my overwhelming curiosity I gently pressed my ear onto the door fully concentrated on the voice, "c-crap!!, why does T-torao have t-to have this kind of effect o-on me?"

I swallowed at the struggle in his words, "I'm gonna hafta.." My eyes widened in shock at the suggestive tone in his words...h-he's not really..going to...

"Ahh!~"

My throat went dry at the cute moan as more started to resonate in my ears through the wood, "Ohh! Torao~..right there!~"

HOLY. SHIT.

He sounded so heavenly~ it took no time at all until I felt a REALLY annoying little something bulge in my pants.

'Shit this is way too bad to get rid of by myself'

It was true, I tried to rub it away or think off topic but no matter what I did, the bulge remained, it even got worse after a few accidental dirty images of my adorable and sexy lover went through my mind.

I licked my lips as my attention was brought back to the noisy bedroom.

"T-torao~ I need you~" SHIT...welp that done it, my self control officially just flew out the fucking window like a bunch of useless garbage and I absolutely couldn't hold back anymore.

'That's it! I need that ass of his right now!'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LEMON STARTS HERE

Luffy's POV

"dammit!"

I was covered in sweat as I stripped off my kimono sat there on the bed in my boxers, the tent in it was huge and thoughts of being together..forever...with Torao..as his..

"C-crap!!, why does T-torao have t-to have this kind of effect o-on me?"

The erection started to get even worse when I tried to leave it alone, dammit! 'I hope Torao won't barge in..' my blush increased imagining Torao catching me as I reached under my boxers.

"I'm gonna hafta.." I trailed off as I felt my finger flick on it and felt pleasure shoot through me, "Ahh!~".

It felt so good~

As I slowly pumped myself flashes of Torao doing this to me riddled my mind, "Ohh! Torao~..right there!~"

More dirty images of my lover dominating me in every way flooded my thoughts like a tsunami as it started to get more intense.

"T-torao~ I need you~"

I was on the edge, just a few more strokes and I could feel sweet relief from this annoying heat..