The Newspaper Report

OMG GUYS.... I THINK IM CRYING! DONT CRY DONT CRY DON- OH IM CRYING!!!!! WHY U MAY ASK!? WELL MAI FRICKIN GIRLFRIEND JUST LEFT THIS MORNING FOR A SIX DAY TRIP!!! SO I WONT BE ABLE TO SEE HER FOR A FLIPIN WEEK!!! *TAKES DEEP BREATH* OK GIRL U GOT THIS UR FANS WANT MOAR OF THIZ STORY SO U GOTTA GIVE THE INTERNET WHAT IT WANTS!! *TAKES ANOTHER DEEP BREATH* Ok guys sorry for getting all nuts there and giving myself a pep talk soooo enjoy.... (T-T)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WHAAAAAAT!!!?"

If your wondering that's Everyone screaming right now, after Robin's announcement the whole crew rushed to the deck, "HOW DID THE FUCKING NAVY FIND OUT ABOUT THIS!?"

Law was hectic at the news and immediately became stressed out, "hmm? I don't see the big problem, now everyone knows Torao's my nakama!"

Sanji hit him upside the head, "LUFFY THAT'S BAD NEWS! NOW EVERYONE'S GONNA PAY EVEN MORE ATTENTION TO US FOR HAVING THREE SUPERNOVAS IN OUR CREW! AND THIS MIGHT CAUSE TROUBLE FOR LAW'S CREW NOW THAT EVERYONE KNOWS THEIR CAPTAIN'S GONE!!"

Chopper spoke up as well, "Sanji's right Luffy! Bounty hunters and marines are definitely gonna come after us now!"

Luffy pouted childishly, "But we're strong! We can take on those guys! Hmm? But what about Torao's crew?" Luffy turned to face Law whom he was sitting right next to on the bench.

"My crew aren't stupid mugiwara-ya, I have full confidence that they're probably hiding out somewhere laying low, so they are the least we should be worring about" Law sighed.

"What I wanna know is how the marines got ahold of this information"

Nami nodded, "Tra-guy's right, Robin can you read us the whole thing?" The archeologist nodded back to Nami and fully opened the papers and continued her reading.

"A few days ago this information came from an anonymous reliable source:

After taking down 'The heavenly demon' Donquixote Doflamingo, the mentioned pirate alliance met up with the rest of their group on a nearby island and was seen discussing matters until the heart pirates plotted a mutiny against their captain and forced him aboard the Strawhat's ship abolishing their own group.

The motives behind their actions are still unknown but recent information has confirmed that the surgeon will be infact willingly joining their crew, leaving the Strawhats more dangerous with now three Supernovas in their crew.

This is also leaving the navy now in a panicked mess!

After an interview with The captain, Monkey D. Luffy's grandfather 'Former vice admiral' Monkey D. Garp, all he had to say was as quoted:

"HAHAHAHA! THAT'S MY GRANDSON FOR YA!"

Please if you have any information, photos or any important thoughts in this matter, contact the global newspaper now!"

To say that Law was pissed when she finished reading that was an understatement, he was growing devil horns with glowing eyes to match!

"MUTINY!? HOW DARE THEY SAY THAT ABOUT MY CREW! THEY WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO ME!!...Well they kind of did-BUT NOT LIKE THAT!!"

Luffy sprung into action hugging Law from behind causing the surgeon to stiffen and freeze up in suprise.

Law's POV

'I-is Mugiwara-ya...hugging me!?'

Law's face erupted into different shades of red as wild thoughts dominated his mind, "M-Mugiwara-ya?"

Luffy-ya then hugged me a bit tighter at the sound of my voice.

"It's okay Torao, we all know your crew's not like that, they were very brave for giving up what they had, and honestly you couldn't have been any luckier to have a crew like that so...please don't get upset, it's okay"

I bit my lip as I felt a nose bleed coming on, Luffy-ya was looking up right at me and his eyes...fuck..they were so big and clear and innocent.

And that worried expression he was giving me looked so adorable, 'Holy Fuck! I want to kiss him so bad right now!'

The more I stared at him the more I wanted him and the harder it was for me to resist the pull.

I quickly tore myself away from that hypnotizing gaze of his before it was too late and sighed trying to flush out all the dirty images that started to rush into my mind.

Once I thought I finally had my thoughts under control I faced him, but I didn't dare open my eyes or I would have blasted off with a nosebleed like blackfoot-ya, so instead I gave him a closed eye smile.

"Thank you Mugiwara-ya"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ya I know its short but my batteries R dying and im kinda losing confidence and motivation today sooooo...Ya...Dis girl has issues.....