The Novella/Sequel

Heyyy! Thank you so much for reading my story and (if you have) voting on it! It really means a lot to me! I've decided to write a novella for this story. I've named it "The Love Is Still Alive" so yeah! Check it out! This was my first official story that I've completed and I know that Draco and Hermione are really out  of character and I know my description could be heaps better but go easy on me. It was my first story! 

You can check out my  Fred/Hermione story called "I'll Fight For You" (a little teaser below ;)) and you'll see how much my writing has improved. 

Other Dramione works:- Hidden Feelings, Tutoring A Malfoy, It's Never Too Late (short story)

I'll Fight For You teaser:

Hermione,’ moaned Fred, he turned his face to look at her, ‘George won’t get up!’

‘Fred,’ muttered Hermione, uneasily and aware that she was crying now, ‘Come on...’

‘HE WON’T WAKE UP!’ yelled Fred, making Hermione jump as he grabbed George’s shirt, ‘This isn’t funny, Georgie!’

Hermione was lost for words at his behaviour and she could think of anything to do or say. Fred was too upset to listen to anyone.

‘Please George,’ Fred pleaded in between huge sobs, ‘It’s only funny when I'm in on the joke! Did you forget to tell me about this joke, Georgie?’

‘Fred-’ said Hermione, trying to pry his hands off of George but Fred wouldn’t let her.

‘It’s okay, Georgie. I won’t be mad that you didn’t include me... Just get up now! The joke’s over,’ shouted Fred at the still body of his brother, ‘It’s not funny anymore... George? Georgie, come one... GEORGE! I SAID WAKE UP!’

Now Hermione was in full blown tears and she clasped a hand to her mouth as Fred turned to her. She couldn’t stop the sobbing sounds coming out. Fred’s emotions changed by the second and Hermione knew this wasn’t normal. One moment he said it was funny but it was over and then the next he screamed at the top of his lungs.

‘Hermione? Pleeeeasee,’ said Fred, grabbing her arm, ‘Please tell him it isn’t funny so he’ll stop this stupid joke... please?’

Hermione could only cry and stare at Fred as he bawled and tears flowed like a river out of his eyes. He let her go and looked at George. He was silently staring at his deadly pale brother with half a smile still stuck on his face and she realised that George's smile would be carried into his grave with him. 

---

Just a little teaser and I hope that makes you want to read my story ;) THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING UNDYING LOVE! <3