Meet Samantha Edwards

Hi I’m Samantha Edwards . But everyone calls me Sam. I hate Samantha; I only get called that when I’m in trouble. I’m a normal 16 year girl with a normal life. No hurt, no problems, no worries. Well not anymore than any normal teenager would. I go to Greenstone High school, which is in England. It our last year and I must say I’m gonna miss it. Even though it’s the most boring place in England. But I do have my girlies to keep me sane. Peyton has been my best friend since we started this place. 5 years on and we are still as strong. I really see her as my sister, my whole family do too. We practically live at each other’s houses. In separable my grandma says.  Anyway to add on to that there’s Dillon, Cassie and Benet. We are to quote my grandma again the terrible 5! We are a weird group, so being we stick alone really. Don’t get us wrong everyone likes us and talks to us and that lot it’s just we like our space. That way you don’t get court up in any problems. We get on with the nerdy to the popular. It a great way to live school really. I live with my mum, dad and 18 year old brother Jamie. We have a typical brother sister relationship. Love and hate. But mostly love.  My dad is a FBI agent so you could say I take after him. My mum hates the fact I love to learn about how he works. Who  he has put behind bars and that. She also hates my attitude to the criminals. My dad however loves it. I still remember his face when he brought me to work with him. I got to watch a real interrogation! It was all fun and games until the murder got hold of me and threatened to kill me too. My dad’s face was a picture when I kicked the guy in the balls and bit hard on his hand to draw blood.  I stabbed him with a pen before jumping out the way so the guards could get a hand on him. The rush was amazing! Since then I have always wanted to follow in my dad’s footsteps and my father well he couldn’t be more proud of me with my no fear towards them. I’m not just a little girl when it comes to them. Is strong willed and my dad knows it.

I consider myself lucky with what I’ve got. To be honest I am 100% happy with my life.