Chapter 20- I'm Not Giving Up

Word count- 1859

I wake up to the sun shining in my eyes.

I open my eyes to see, I'm still sat on the bed.
I must have fallen asleep while waiting  for Damon.

I look around to see Damon packing his bags.

"Damon, I'm sorry about yesterday. I shouldn't have shouted at you, because I know you're up-" he grabs his bags and walks towards the door.

"I'll wait downstairs for you. 10 minutes or I'm gone, and you can find your own way back" he walks out of the room.

I get up slowly, and grab my outfit which I left out yesterday.

I walk towards the bathroom, and wash my face,and brush my teeth. I get changed into my maxi dress, and put my hair in a messy bun.

I grab my two suitcases and pull them out of the room, after wearing my flip flops and my sun glasses.

I wait in the elevator, just as Michael walks into the elevator.

"Oh hey Gabi. Do you live here as well?" I smile slightly.

"I did. I'm going home today" he nods as the doors open.

"Well it was nice meeting you. Do you need any help with your bags?" I shake my head walking out of the elevator towards Damon who's talking to the girl from yesterday.

"I really like these" she touches his arms.

I walk towards her.

"Well he's not yours. Hi, I'm his wife. Now bye. Shoo" she looks at me confused, and then at Damon behind me.

She walks away.

"Let go" he says walking out with his suitcase.

"Yeah, sure. The gentleman-ness jumped out of the window. " I mumble under my breath, rolling my suitcases behind me.

He's already sat in the taxi.

The taxi guy, walks towards me, and helps me put my suitcases in the trunk.

"Thanks" I smile and sit in the car.

"We have a lot of talking to do, when we get home" I whisper to him. He ignores me.

It's okay Gabi. Deep breaths. Don't change into a fire breathing dragon.

*
*
*
"Wake up" someone shakes me.

"Damon let me go back to sleep" I mumble trying to lay down, but I fall off the bed.

I groan opening my eyes to see I'm in an airplane.
I stand up quickly to see its empty except Damon is standing there with his arms crossed, not looking at me.

I'm too beautiful for him. His eye sight might become weak.

I smile shaking my head and following him out of the plane.

We walk towards our suitcases, and he picks his up. I pick up both of mine, and follow him out.

I see Jordan, and Austin.

I wave at them.

"Austin! Jordan!" I shout and they look at us.

They smile, jogging towards us.

"Hey Gabi" they smile and I hug them both carefully.

"Hey guys. Did I miss anything? Are you engaged? Are you dating my sister?" I ask them and they both blush slightly.

"No, and no" Jordan answers both of my questions.

"Don't worry about it. Cupid is here for the rescue" they smile and turn to Damon.