Chapter 7- Has Mr Knight's Heart Been Stolen?

Word count- 5119
*-*

"I have a surprise for you" Damon walks into my office.

I didn't want to work, but then I got bored at home easily, so I'm back.

"Good afternoon sir" I smile as he rolls his eyes.

"Ella.." he warns and I put both of my hands up

"Sorry. What's the surprise?" He walks closer to me, and sits on my desk.

"You do know that my boss is going to shout if this desk breaks right?"

"Tell your boss to have a word with me then" I smile

"Well the surprise is, I got the last chocolate cake for you, from the cafeteria-" I gasp noticing the slice in his hands.

I take the plate off him.

"Where's my thank you?" He asks

I stand up and kiss his cheek.

"Thank you" I sit back down.

Damon said that to make it seem more real from my side, I had to kiss him on the cheek like 15 times per day. I think it's mostly for him.

"And this" he puts a newspaper in front of me.

I look at the front cover.

Has someone stolen Mr Knight's Heart? 

Yes, girls. Mr Knight is getting married. A lot of girls hearts have been broken, but someone's heart has been stolen.

Miss Gabrielle Anderson, daughter of Paul Anderson, is getting married to Mr Knight.

Sources say that they were seen together in the local mall,shopping.

Sources have also mentioned that Damon Knight has been smiling and laughing with Gabrielle Anderson.

Shocker I know.

That's when Mr Knight decided to propose to Miss Anderson, or should I say soon to be Mrs Knight.

It was like a fairy tale proposal. The balloons, the rose petals, and then the magnificent ring.

Some local shoppers have said that they saw the couple hugging, and shopping.

One source has mentioned that Mr Knight even bought a dress for Miss Anderson, for the ball.

Well ladies, sorry to say but Mr Knight's Heart has been stolen.

"Woah." I say putting the paper down.

"They even got your dress pictures as well, but I paid the media not to show it until the party." He says as I pick up the plate of cake and take a bite.

"That's good. It's today right?" He nods

"Yeah. That's why everyone's going home today. It's only 12, but everyone only comes in the mornings. And the party is at 6." I nod taking another bite.

"Do you want some?" I ask and he nods

I lift the spoon to his mouth, as the doors open. His mouth closes around the spoon, taking the cake into his mouth.

Someone coughs.

I pull the spoon back, and look up to see Aubrey with two girls.

"When were you going to tell me you were going to get married?" She asks walking towards the door closing behind the two girls.