Chapter 12- We're Stealing The Spotlight!

Word count- 2630
*-*

"Damon hurry up!" I bang on the door.

He opens the door.

"Can you get out? I need to go to the bathroom?" He nods walking out with shaving cream on his face.

I close the door, and do my business quickly. I wash my hands after flushing the toilet, and open the door for Damon.

"You go in. What time is the wedding?" I ask as he walks inside and towards the sink.

"It's in 2 hours. We'll go a little bit late. It's good to be fashionable late" he smirks at me through the mirror and I nod.

"Well, I'll go downstairs and do the laundry" he nods as I pick up his shirt from the floor and walk out of the bathroom.

I pick up the laundry basket from the corner and walk downstairs, just as there's a knock on the door.

I walk towards it and look through the peep hole to see Jordan. I haven't seen him ever since Damon came back.

I open the door and stand aside letting him inside.

"Hey Gabi." He smiles slightly, moving back from me.

"Hi." I say closing the door.

"Is Damon here? I had to ask if he has the some files? Aubrey needs them" I nod

"They're in the living room" he nods walking towards the living room.

"You're not like your sister are you? She doesn't clean at all. She's really lazy" I smile looking up at him. He smiles back.

"Nope. I'm lazy as well. But I don't like the house to be a dump so I do have to clean" he chuckles

"Cleaning this house is going to be hard for you. I can come around and help if you need any? I can cook, clean, wash dishes as well." I shake my head a smile on my face.

"No its okay. I bet Aubrey makes you do it all" he smiles at her name.

"Not really. I cook and then she washes the dishes,while I hold h-" he shakes his head, his cheeks turning pink slightly.

"I'm going to go and give these to her" he holds the files. I open the door.

"Bye Jordan" I smile

"Bye Gabi." He waves walking out of the house.

Jordan likes Aubrey.
Sorry cupid, I'm taking your job now.
*
*

"Ella..Woah" Damon comes into the room.

I smile.

My hair is curled, my makeup perfect

My hair is curled, my makeup perfect. My eyes look the best, thank god I know how to do make up. I found a pair of gold heels in my closet and paired it up with a gold bag. And then my lovely dress. I didn't wear the necklace because the dress had an amazing design.