Chapter 21- First Day Of Cooking Classes

Word count- 1595

"What the fuck?" Damon stares at the TV.

I smile as the women talks about our cooking classes.

"The question is where is the cooking class going to be? We've heard it's happening today?" The woman says

"What the hell is she talking about? I never agreed to this" I shrug

"I never did too, but it looks like we have to it. I mean the paparazzi know, and you don't want them to start talking. Right?" I look at him and he sighs, standing up.

"Fine, we'll go after work" he runs a hand through his hair and I smile.

"If you say so" he starts walking out of the room, but stops.

"You can't come to work any more. You're fired. You have to stay home and let that heal" he walks out of the to room, and I hear the front door close.

Either he's really fired me, or he cares about me, and wants me to stay home, because of the tattoo.

I'll go with the second one.

I'll buy Kristen chocolate cake, for being the best friend. Plus I'm in the mood for cake, and it's her day off.

*-* *-*

"Wait, so he wants a divorce just because he's fed up, and he's dating Hannah?" Kristen asks the spoon full of cake frozen next to her mouth.

"Yeah, that's pretty much it" I stick my spoon into my mouth, sighing.

"Okay I can clear one thing up for you, is that he's not dating Hannah. He seriously does hate Hannah, it's just that she's really good at her job, that's why she's in the company, or he would have had a restriction order against her." I frown.

"Well he said he is. Seriously Kristen, I feel like pulling my hai-" my phone rings and I pull it out of my pocket to see its Damon.

Kristen takes my phone out of my hand, and ignores the call.

"What you should really do is ignore him. He's trying to ignore you, so you do the same" I shake my head

"Nope. that never works. What I am going to do is, answer that call, and talk to him. What if it's important?" She sighs as he calls again. She hands me my phone, and puts her spoon in her mouth.

I answer the call.

"Where are you?" He asks

"Hi, how are you? Oh thank you for asking, I'm perfectly okay. Still alive. Not going to divorce you. Or where am I? I'm with Kristen" I reply back

"Come home Ella. We have to go to a cooking class" I jump up quickly.

"Now? But it's only two? You finish at five?"

"We're going now. I'm coming to pick you up because I don't like to be late" he hangs up.

"Chat bubbles. He cares about me" I smile

"I have to go. I love you this much Kristen" I spread my arms out and hug her tightly, then grab my bag.

She waves at me, eating her cake as I walk out of the house.

I think we'll both have no teeth left at the age of 35.

I see Damon's car, and I walk down the stairs towards him. I sit inside and wear my seat belt carefully.

"Hi" I smile at him.

"We're already late. Don't annoy me" he mumbles opening his window, and running a hand through his hair, as he starts driving.