Chapter 2- Why Are American Guys so Hot?

Word count- 3022
*-*

"I think I'm going to melt into a puddle" I try to fan myself with my hands.

"Hurry up" Aubrey groans, before running into someone.

She looks up to see him. Evan? What the hell?

"You called your boyfriend?" She turns to me

Evan smirks at me.

"Baby" he smiles walking towards me.

I place my hand out, pushing on his chest.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I ask and he looks confused.

"I'm your boyfriend. Plus I got a job in the same place you did. Amazing right? Its like we're meant to me" he tries to hold my hand, but I step back.

"Fuck you" I say as slow as I can.

He frowns, as I grab both of my suitcases, and walk towards Aubrey.

"You would be the best sister in the world, if you told me you got us a taxi?" She rolls her eyes, a small smile on her face.

"Yeah. Come on" we walk out of the airport.

There's a guy standing there with my name on a card.

"You got us a driver?" Aubrey asks and I shake my head, as the guy walks forward, with another guy behind him. They're both wearing black suits, with black sunglasses on.

It's like they stepped out of Men In Black.

"Miss Gabrielle?" The one with the blonde hair asks. Their accents. American.

"Yes?" I question. One of them gulps. I know my accent is amazing as well.

"We were sent by Mr Knight, to drop you off to the apartment" Oh

I nod, as I hear Evan call me.

"Let's go" I grab the guy's hand, handing him my suitcase, and grabbing Aubrey's hand, and walking with the other guy

"Gabi!" Evan shouts, as the other guy opens a door to a black Mercedes.

I sit inside, as Evan walks towards us.

"I'm not giving up on us" he says.

"There was no us" I say as the Aubrey sits inside, and closes the door.

"That guy is pyscho" she mumbles, pulling her phone out of her jeans pocket.

"Shall we go?" The blonde hair guy says, as they both sit in the car.

"Yes. Can I have your names please?" They nod, and blondie starts driving.

"My name is Carter, and this is Jordan." He says and I nod.

"Gabrielle, but you can call me Gabi, and this is-"

"Aubrey" she smiles at them, sitting in the middle.

They nod, as I look out the window.

Wearing a dress was a really good idea. I had to go shopping yesterday, for new summer outfits.

In England it's mostly cold days. If it was a hot day, you would find the park full of families, enjoying the once in a blue moon, summer days.

But in California, it's worse than the summer days you get England. It's at least 35°C. I think.

"Here we are. Jordan will help you" Carter says, as he turns the engine off.

I open the door but he tells me to stop.