Chapter 15- Damon Knight

Damon's pov
Word count- 1166

This girl is going to kill me.

I shake my head walking inside to see Austin sat on the step.

"Austin? What are you doing here?" I ask and he looks up

"Finally. I was thinking we could have some boys time" I nod slowly closing the door behind me.

"Who's the girl?" I ask and he frowns

"There is no girl" he says

"I know you Austin. You only want to have a boys night if it's clubbing or a girl problem. Clubbing you know I won't go, so tell me" he sighs, sitting back on the step.

"Kristen" he mumbles and I look at him.

"You like Kristen?" I say and he stands up.

"I know it's weird! We argue so many times! Why do you think I've stopped coming to your office now. She's always there, and she kills me with her annoying voice. I don't know what I can like about, except her hair,it smells so nice, and then it's her smile, it brights up the room. I feel like kissing her, but then I feel like strangling her. Is that normal? Am I going crazy?" He gasps

"You've been hanging around Ella too much" I smile just as my phone rings.

I pull it out from my pocket to see its Ella.

Speak of the angel.

"Do you miss me too much?" I smile leaning back on the door.

"Damon! Damon Gabi, she's had an accident!" Hannah exclaims.

I sigh.

"Is those pranks you girls do on sleepovers? I just saw her five minutes ago" I say

"No. I promise. You need to come. Where taking her to hospital. She's bleeding from her hea-" I drop my phone on to the floor,and pull the door open, running to my car.

Nothing will happen to Ella. No. She's a fighter. She needs to live. For me.
*
*
*
"Ella! I mean Gabi. Gabi Anderson. Tell me where she is" I run towards the reception.

"She's in the emergency room, first floor. Left" I nod running straight through the corridor turning left.

I see Hannah and Kristen, sitting down on the chairs.

They see me, and Kristen and Hannah jump up.

Hannah walks towards me, and hugs me tightly.

"It was so scary Damon" I pull her arms away from me,and make her sit on the chair.

"Sit" I say to her and she nods. I turn to Kristen.

"What happened? She's was fine. Kristen I trusted you!" I exclaim

"Hey. It's okay Damon" Austin pulls me back looking at Kristen.

"Evan. It was him. He lives with me,because he needed a place to stay. But I didn't know this was going to happen. I told him not to come down because of Gabi. But he still came and them he started saying things like it's either you or him. He was going to kill someone. I think she knew something because he tried to call you but he took her phone away. And then she ran out of the room, and it was like boom!" She exclaims

She's been hanging out with Ella as well. A lot.

I run towards the emergency room, and inside to see her laying in bed, and the doctors giving her shocks to wake her up.

"Mr Knight please leave. You're not allowed to be in this room" a nurse says and I ignore her walking towards the doctor.

"What's wrong with her? I'll pay you double  the amount of money, just make her okay. Please" I whisper at him,staring at her, as her body bounces up and then back down.

"We're not getting a pulse doctor" a nurse says

"Mr Knight, we'll do everything we can. If you can step out of the room, it will be better" I nod walking out of the room, as the doors close. I look through the window to see her body lifeless.

She can't leave. Not now. Not ever. I won't be able to live.

"Mr Knight! Mr Knight! What would you like to say about everything?" Reporters run towards us.

Austin moves them away but I shake my head.

"I swear to god Evan Michael, I will kill you. Go run as long as you want, I will hunt you down and rip you fucking apart. I'll run  a truck over your fucking dead body when I'm down. You fucking asshole, I will kill you. You mother fucker, you fucking bastard" I look straight into the cameras.

"Leave" the reporters leave instantly.

"You need to calm down Damon" Austin says

"Why? I'm not going to turn into a wolf!" He chuckles

"You've been talking like Gabi a little as well" he says and I sigh, looking back through the window.

They're not doing anything. I walk inside and the doctors looks at me.

"What's wrong? Why are you not doing anything!" I shout 

"Mr Knight, Gabrielle Anderson is okay now. She's not of danger, and she will wake up soon. After than we'll find out if any other operations are needed" I nod, sighing in relief

"She's okay" I smile walking closer to her.

"Yes. We'll be moving her too another room. And we'll let you know when the patient is ready" I nod as they walk out of the room.

"Ella.." I whisper walking closer to her.

She has bandages around her head, her arms.

She still looks beautiful.

"I love you Ella. I know you won't give up without a fight. Who's going to help me stop swearing? And eat cake with me?" I kiss her forehead.

"I'm going to go and get you some clothes. And I'll get you some food. Pizza. And then I'll come and sit next to you. I'll get a bed and sleep next to you. You're mine Ella. And no I'm not a wolf" I whisper, a small smile on my face.

She's going to be okay. She's not going leave.
I walk out of the room, running a hand through my hair as Austin walks towards me.

"It's okay Damon. She's going to a better place. She's spent her time here. We'll give her a good funeral" Austin says patting my back.

I stare at him.

"She's not dead. My Ella is alive. Asshole" I push him away from me, as he looks at me confused

"Well you should have been happy then. It's not my fault you come out looking like depressed cow" he scoffs

"Okay. I'm going to and get Ella something to eat" I say and he looks at me confused

"Is she awake?" I shake my head

"Then why are you getting food? It'll get cold. Oh doesn't matter. I'll eat. Gabi likes pizza okay? So bring a lot of pizza" he says and I roll my eyes walking away from him.

Ella is okay.
I want to tell her everything about me.
I know it's time she knows, so we can finally move over my past.
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
Hey guys!

Eid mubarak to everyone.
I hope you have a beautiful day today.

The next chapter is going to be damon's past,if I remember correctly.

Thank you so much  for the 20k reads. Wow.
I seriously love every single one you, including the silent readers. 🙈

Let me know if you liked this chapter by clicking that star button.

A lot of you liked the #Della or its changed to #Della!
Byee!