Chapter 35

Lucas p.o.v
I sang and danced around the kitchen making Abel and Thomas laugh. I picked up Abel and spun around he burst out laughing and I heard a chuckle behind me "nice dancing babe" I smirked and looked at jax "oh that's only one way I can dance jacky boy" he licked his lips as I set Abel down

jax pushed me up against the bench "and what other ways can you dance" I leant forward an whispered in his ear "lets just say I can work the pole better then any of your crow eaters" I walked away "lu" I spun around and he motioned to his pants I snickered "you can handle that on your own .. oh and neeta will be here in 5 so you might wanna make it quick" he groaned "dammit luca"

"Tiggy!" he spun around "no Lodi today?" I shrugged and walked past him "I dunno I should probably go in like an hour or two". He chuckled "where's the pres" I smiled "should be here any second now tig" as if on cue jax pulled up "do you know how awkward that was luca! after you left neeta said oh have you been working on your bike jax your all sweaty" I burst out laughing tig frowned.

"What happened?". I laughed "well I said something to jax which made him get a boner and then wouldn't help him out" tig chuckled "aww doll you can't do that to a guy and not help him out" "Thank you!" jax yelled throwing his hands up in the air I smiled "I could do it again and then you'd have to walk around infront of all the boys with it" jaxs face dropped "no!" tig smirked and sighed "alright alright do it to him Luca it will make me laugh"

I strutted over to jax he watched me biting his lip tig snickers and I run my hand through jaxs hair I leaned forward to whisper in. His ear "just wait till we get home tonight I want you so bad we can do it any way you want" "Luca" he growled I ran my hand down his chest and kissed him sweetly and started walking away tig laughed an jax groaned "Luca dorm rooms now" I giggled "sorry babe I gotta go talk to Gemma and head to Lodi"

Jaxs p.o.v
"Aye Jackie boy you got a problem there?" chibs snickered I sighed as the boys all looked at me and laughed I growled "fucken Luca man she's knows how to get me and once it's done she just walks off leaving me like this" bobby laughed "man that's rough" I nodded and walked to the dorms "I'll be back"

"Feeling better" juice snickerd and I shoved him "what are we doing today?" chibs shrugged "just hanging out brother , juice , rat boy ,tig and hap are working it the garage but other then that nothing" I nodded and Luca walked in "jax" I frowned "please babe not again" she giggled "fine but you got roservelt outside" I groaned and pecked her lips "okay thanks baby , have fun in Lodi"