Chapter 8

Luca's p.o.v

I walked up to the ring with Sarah and Tyler I stopped when I saw the boys putting bets on "opie who you going for ?" Opie scratched the back of his neck "I got 80 on Luca" my jaw dropped "no no no no not happening no" I ran through the club house and someone grabbed me I looked up and it was happy"put my down !" He shook his head and we were now back outside I do not want to fight anyone. "Put me down now!" He shook his head again "no" I turned my head and bit his shoulder making him drop me "ahh she fucken bit me !"

"Now !" Clay walked around the ring juice in one corner me in the Other .. Don't ask how they got me to do this... "These are the rules. Juice don't punch her in the gut Luca ..." He paused and looked at me "no biting" I but my lip and looked down "I don't wanna fight" juice grinned "aww is the princess of SAMCROW to weak". I shot daggers at him "no" he grinned "to scared to fight me are you?" I shook my head"no". He rolled is eyes "I bet you can't even fight your just a weak little girl" that's where I got angry I growled and threw the first punch getting him in the jaw he stubbled back and grinned "aww is that all you got luca" I shook my head and he punched me right under my eye. This is gonna get ugly

"Okay brake it up brake it up" bobby pulled me off juice I looked and he was holding his nose "ahh I think you broke it fuck remind me never to get you angry" I stood up and walked away from the ring jumping over the ropes "Tyler Sarah go to you know where he gets off at 5 trail him home and ill deal with it later" I whispers as I walked past them

I walked Into Gemma's office "gem I need that mask" she looked up at me "you said you wouldn't tell " I shook my head "I'm not telling I'm dealing with it" she frowned "this is the part where I don't ask questions isn't it" I nodded and she handed over the mask. I shoved it in my cut an I smiled " I need you to distract the boys tonight while I.." I trailed off and looked up at her and she smiled "family dinner 7 o'clock you's go do your thing turn up no later the 8" I smiled "thanks gem"

Jax'a p.o.v

"Lu we gotta get to mums it's 6:40" mum decided we should have a family dinner cause Luca is here. I walked into abels room and Luca picked him up and put a SAMCROW beanie on him I grinned"so which one of us is driving the cage" Luca smiled "your mum is gonna come pick him up I gotta go find Tyler and Sarah and then ill be there" I pecked her lips "you look hot in your cut babe" she giggled "we could get Abel to stay at your mothers tonight" I bit my lip "you go set your prospect and that guy up at the club house in my dorm and opies , ill meet you at Gemma's" she grinned "cya soon jax" she handed Abel over and strutted away I bit my lip and looked at Abel "wanna stay at grandmas tonight mate?"

I handed a bag to mum and strapped Abel in his car seat "Luca said she will be abit late to the dinner but she will be their" mum nodded "and I'm guessing Abel is staying with me and clay ?" I looked at Abel who was playing with a toy Harley "yeh just for the night..." She smiled " good I need another grandchild to spoil" I groaned "mum" she smiled "only joking jaxson now c'mon I need to pick up lyla and the kids , ill see you at the house clay and some of the boy are there"

"It's 7:30 where the hell is she" clay said with frustration , last time we had a family dinner with her we waited till 9:30 before we realised she skipped town to become a model.... Mum shook her head "I just got a text off her , they should be here in twenty minutes"

Luca's p.o.v

I pushed the man Sri the ground beanie over my face I wasn't wearing my cut he looked scared at gun point "wh what do you want from me" I shook my head in disgust "tell me what happens when you rape someone?" His face went white "SAMCROW.." I laughed "no no you see I'm a lot worse I'm family with SAMCROW and I'm in a different club from out out town and when I heard that you raped the woman that basically raised me !" I held the gun up to his head "I feel disgusted do you know how much damage you did to her emotionally and physically!"

He cried "please please please don't no please" I growled and kicked him in the gut "ty did you get the finger prints of the mask" I said putting my leather gloves on and Tyler nodded I smiled and put the white mask on the man "where do you want the bullets" he cried "no please" I kicked his sides "make a decision" he cried and I looked at Sarah "what's the time" she looked at her watch "7:30" I growled and shot the guy in the heart "don't have time for this shit I need to get to this family dinner , can I trust you's to find a put burn and Barry his body and then turn up to the club house , juice will meet you's there after family dinner" they nodded I t grabbed my phone and took a photo of the body so I can show Gemma he won't hurt her again

I walked to my bike and slipped my cut on. Sarah chucked me a box. I looked down In my hands and saw condoms I groand "really" Tyler chuckled as they hopped in the van "it's gonna be a long night luca" I rolled my eyes "ill see you in the morning" Sarah poked her tounge out "that's if you can walk" I scrunched my face up "umm eww dirty minded people shoo go do your job"