Chapter 26

Lucas p.o.v
"We should catch up some time Luca" hale said as we pulled up into teller morrow ATF vans everywhere "maybe" he smiled "ya know I still have a crush on you I know that sounds childish .."

I sighed "you know I always had something going with jax , you were just someone I could use to my advantage ... gosh that sound terrible out Loud !" he laughed "I didn't mind". I nodded and the ATF all turned to the car I looked at the kids "thanks for the lift hale"

"Aunty Luca what are we doing" Kenny asked as he held abels hand I saw all of the boys laying on the ground I spotted jax as angry as I was at him. I love him "you should get these kids out of here" a man said walking up to me "my names agent kohn" (none if the Tara stuff happend okay)

I glared at him "if you see my cut it says president and I'm not leaving until I can take all of these boys back to Gemma tellers house" he raised his eye brows "and who's 'old lady' are you" I glared at him "the presidents, not to mention I'm the v.p's sister" he stared at me "so your the famous Luca winston your a model am I correct"

Thomas started squirming in my arms I rolled my eyes "do you's have a permit to be here" his eyes widen "I-i Umm agent stahl said it would... be okay" I nodded

"we'll in thy case GET THE HELL OFF THIS LOT BEFORE. I CALL CHEIF OF POLICE" everyone looked at me and all the club members on the ground snickered agent kohn blinked a few times "you heard her boys .....lets go before we loose our jobs!"

The boys cheered and ran over to me hugging me I turned to jax "lu I'm sorry" I handed Thomas to my niece and slapped jax he frowned an gripped his cheek "okay I deserved that but I'm so sorry baby" I rolled my eyes "shut up jax"

I pulled him into and crashed my lips to him all the boys doing wolf whistles as our lips move in sync. I pull away "never slap me again" he frowned "never shove a beer bottle up a mans ass again no matter what". I smirked " slap me again and your next"

Jaxs p.o.v
I ran my hands down her body sucking on her neck as she moaned "jax stop teasing" I growled in response "beg for it luca" "jax pleaassee" I moved my lips in sync with hers "once more" she moaned impatiently "jax just get in me" " I moaned in repose before smashing into her

"Morning beautiful" I wrapped my arms around Luca as she made coffee and got breakfast for the boys she spun around and pecked my lips "I'm thinking of modelling again" I rested my head on her shoulder "what type of modelling" "Bikinis like I did before" I smiled "Mmm you in a bikini" she giggled "perv" I winked at her "only for you baby girl"